Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

(551) See what I do every day besides picking locks and printing plastic. Extra footage at the end...

id=10068
Категория:
Метод тестирования: -
Замок. Производитель: . Артикул:
Описание: (551) See what I do every day besides picking locks and printing plastic. Extra footage at the end (If you would like to contact me you can email me at peabody.bob@yahoo.com If you like what I do and would like to help support this channel or would just like to buy me a coffee you can make a donation here https://www.paypal.me/BobbyKeyz531 Be Safe and Stay Legal.)
205 просмотров

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerald Brown Gerald Brown 02.05.2019
Very cool Bobby I do the same for my squirrels ? and blue jays up in Canada ???
         Gerald Brown Gerald Brown 09.05.2019->Bobby Keyz We have lots of beavers in Canada, not many possums though just in southern Ontario and B.C. where it’s milder. They don’t adapt to the extreme cold Canadian temperatures very well and I don’t blame them. A lot of the possums loose their ears to frostbite poor guys, but it makes me feel good there are still good people like you out there Bobby doing your part to help out the animals we share this earth with. It would be a sad place without them!
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 02.05.2019->@Gerald Brown that's what I'm talking about brother. My Blue Jays get impatient and will dive bomb the nuts two feet in front of me. My squirrels will come up to my French doors and look into the house for us to give them peanuts. I live on a pond so I get all kinds of wildlife coming into my back yard. I have to look before letting the dog out. I get lots of possums and sometimes beavers witch my dog has had run-ins with both.
         Gerald Brown Gerald Brown 02.05.2019->The blue jays are more cautious they wait on the fence top picking their moment to dive bomb for the peanuts ? I throw everyday. The squirrels ? on the other hand are much more aggressive, if they see me through the glass sliding doors they run right up to the door until I throw more peanuts ? I put out carrots ? lettuce ? and rabbit pellets for the wild rabbits that come out in the evening when nigh falls. Makes me feel good they are getting fed especially when the cold weather comes. ???
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 02.05.2019->I have a pretty big family of Blue Jay's. Are yours aggressive up there? Mine have no problem coming within 2 feet of me to get a peanut and they sometimes fight over it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucas Valdez Lucas Valdez 05.11.2018
I could watch this all day
Albert Lebel Albert Lebel 05.11.2018
That’s so cool. And good neighbors are hard to come by. Stay cool brother
Chris Gilliam Man Stuff Chris Gilliam Man Stuff 05.11.2018
I feed the critters too. Usually their last meal though... ?
         Chris Gilliam Man Stuff Chris Gilliam Man Stuff 05.11.2018->@Bobby Keyz I commented on one of yours a few days ago.
I haven't been making any videos lately. Too busy with work. Trapping season started yesterday so hopefully I'll have a new video or two soon. ??
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 05.11.2018->Yep I just checked and of course it was set for occasionally. I dont know what's up with that. It happens all the time.
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 05.11.2018->My buddy Chris. What's happening my friend. This is the first time I've seen you comment on one of my videos. I think my notifications are probably set to occasionally again on your channel. I haven't seen any notifications on your videos lately.
Gantry Gantry 04.11.2018
If it isn't the Dr. Dolittle of lock picking! I heard you talking to those squirrels .
Mike H Mike H 04.11.2018
Tyvm for sharing a very cute and interesting look into your backyard.
redcatimaging redcatimaging 04.11.2018
Squirrel arena ??? ??. Nice that you care about your local animal Bobby my friend :). These squirrels have so cute looking bushy tails :), I sometimes see some red ones in the trees down the street :). And nice birds too in blue and red :). I have stored a bag of bird food for the two bird feeding houses in the garden too for the cold time, as every year :). ????
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 04.11.2018
A really cool video Bobby and, thanks for sharing this with us my friend ?? It's so important to remember the wildlife out there too, especially as the weather turns colder sir ? Touches a cord with me, as I do a bit of work here in Southampton, for an animal rescue charity and, your house, looks just like a sanctuary, for those birds and squirrels my friend ??? - very cool and, very kind of you feeding them. Ever supporting the little guys ?? I like that mate ????
James Baumfeld James Baumfeld 04.11.2018
That was a cool video, my wife and I do the same thing. Her favorite is the humming birds in the summer months. Thank you.
Leon Leon's lockpad 03.11.2018
Its good to see a bit of your life outside picking brother???????
FunKey MonKey FunKey MonKey 03.11.2018
Pretty cool to have squirrels, seem like fun critters??<br />I live near bushland and just get possums and the odd kangaroo and emu
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 04.11.2018->@FunKey MonKey sorry brother. I ment Big Al not Supallama lol. I sent him a tray for Den Brass.
         FunKey MonKey FunKey MonKey 04.11.2018->@Bobby Keyz no squirrels here in Australia, we have a lot of marsupials but no chipmunks or squirrels . Cheers mate you too???
Im sending something via Big Al not Supallama
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 03.11.2018->Are you saying that you guys dont have squirrels? That's funny to me. I guess I just thought everyone had them. I sent out a package today with your tray and a few other things in it to Supallama. Enjoy your weekend my friend.
Bronx-LockPicker60 Bronx-LockPicker60 03.11.2018
Awesome of you my brother! <br />We do the same with our squirrels, and birds of all kinds. <br />Thank you for sharing!
Pick Beard Pick Beard 03.11.2018
Beautiful and tranquil.<br />What more could you ask for .<br />Thanks for sharing ????
SUNCOAST PICKER SUNCOAST PICKER 03.11.2018
How cool not only did I like watching the animals but to see the changing of leaves ...you know were I live no changing here green all the time made me home sick ..all I have in my backyard are Bobcats playing and eating rabbits ya see them mom and cubs just about every day love wild life buddy...Thanks for the video brother..have a great day .??????
Jason Carlson Jason Carlson 03.11.2018
Totally dig the video! You are the zoo master!!
Aj Clark Aj Clark 03.11.2018
And I thought I was the only one that feeds the wild life outside my house <br />Love it
The Madhatter The Madhatter 03.11.2018
Great video, you have some beautifully coloured birds there ??????
Paola frege Paola frege 03.11.2018
Melting away....how sweet !
Daz Evers Daz Evers 03.11.2018
Man that’s really nice video my friend great little slideshow at the end, Have a great weekend.
Washington State Picker Washington State Picker 03.11.2018
Love critters! Great video!
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 03.11.2018->My buddy Jeff, thanks brother. Hey I sent you an email just now.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67