Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

взлом сейфа методом выстукивания

id=1036
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Дверь. Производитель: . Артикул:
Описание: взлом сейфа методом выстукивания
696 961 просмотров

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baldo Cabezon Baldo Cabezon 22.01.2019
Holy shit it worked!!! Took 100 times to find sweet spot but it worked!! <br /><br />Two things!! Don’t touch my fkin percocets!! And do u have any percocets!! <br /><br />Dude 1 <br /><br />Chinese safe 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke Taylor Luke Taylor 01.12.2018
Fr love u bro, finna saved all my kewl shit wigga
EG Lately EG Lately 18.09.2018
This is amazing. Lol totally works
Alice Holland Alice Holland 17.09.2018
Will this work on a biometric stack-on safe?
MrVibeless MrVibeless 22.08.2018
You clever little sausage
Raidho Raidho 25.07.2018
God damn, I&#39;m a bad person...<br /><br /><br /><br />mwahahahaha
Ferry Playz Ferry Playz 09.07.2018
I tried like a million times and it won’t open
SALLAD SALLAD 13.04.2018
Instructions unclear baby stuck in toaster
Darin Hogarty Darin Hogarty 19.02.2018
Bro! Thank you so much! My gf lost the key and the safe just started going haywire and not keying up properly. This totally worked! Thanks!
Chris Johnson Chris Johnson 22.12.2017
I had an old safe with a keypad, batteries died. Lost the keys a long time ago. (desktop safe, but definitely not portable) I ripped the keypad off, similar keys, prying you name it. Lets just say it was a mess. I had resigned to the fact that I was going to have to pay to get it opened. I followed these instructions, and BAM! Opened. Important docs and meds rescued. Saved me a bunch of money. The lesson was also learned that these cheap safes should not be used to keep ANYTHING secure.
David Hernandez David Hernandez 07.11.2017
I just bought one of these safes and let me tell you i left the keys inside thinking its a digital combanation safe little did i know i forgot to put the battery cover for the batterys and when i set it down the batterys fell out so now im locked out.and i call the information center for first alert and they give me a shit load of bs just to get a extra key.they emailed me an application of a spare key and now i have to get it printed out signed with my info and send back just to get a <a href="http://spare.so/">spare.so</a> my advice bury the damn key it always workd for me
Bob Cooper Bob Cooper 04.11.2017
Oh my god that was so easy... It only took two slaps
Kyle Beavan Kyle Beavan 27.08.2017
That&#39;s just a really cheap safe
Zoe Klein Zoe Klein 15.08.2017
Thank you so much
Bloodthirsty Vegan Bloodthirsty Vegan 29.06.2017
Thanks for nothing. Didn&#39;t work, my hand is swollen and my narcotics are still in the box. Guess they fixed that in 2017.
Ryan Fries Ryan Fries 22.05.2017
Can you lock it still after using this method?
Majatek Majatek 03.04.2017
Just another random commenter, but I was considering getting one of &#39;em. Thanks for making this video that helps those who forgot their PIN and for those who want to avoid buying these not-so-safe &quot;safe&quot;.
biggbubba5 biggbubba5 12.03.2017
I have tried for months to get into mine as I lost the key and batteries died. its a first alert and within 4 hits I popped it open! ty!
richipooo richipooo 17.02.2017
Hahaha I installed mine upside down works !!
Glenys Rennie Glenys Rennie 08.02.2017
Thank you so much, I managed to open my safe :)

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Субтитры (google перевод):
Это учебник о том, как попасть в энергию просто все, что вам надо сделать, это попасть в верхнюю сторону и поверните doggle в значительной степени то же самое время вы можете не потенциальная личность здесь, а затем скрутить наконец, был в значительной степени любой цифровой стороне ударил сверху, если вы не можете ударить его, что трудно просто использовать молоток, чтобы масло, а затем

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66