Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Single Pin Picking BSA Guns Rifle Padlock Out The Package Four Times Very Quick (Most of my...

id=1760
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: . Артикул:
Описание: Single Pin Picking BSA Guns Rifle Padlock Out The Package Four Times Very Quick (Most of my videos are tutorials with hints and tips for lock picking, Including bumping locks raking locks and single pin picking locks SPP using many different lock picking
611 просмотров

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tallan Pick Tallan Pick 04.12.2015
Nice picking and nice vid as always mate. Sorry about delay in comment.<br />Thanks for sharing my friend ;-)))
         waddac2 waddac2 04.12.2015->No problem at all Carlos my friend, no need to apologize. Thanks for watching mate ;o))))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archie A Archie A 13.11.2015
You are the man..   Picking made easy ,, again ..... cheers mate
         waddac2 waddac2 13.11.2015->Thank you Archie my friend. Great to see you as always and hope you and your family are keeping well.
Pin Pickers Pin Pickers 09.11.2015
It such a shame that bsa would put there name to such a shyte lock <br /><br />good pickin rich
dirk dirk 06.11.2015
How could I miss your vid. Excellent work as usual my friend. You made quick work of that one!
         waddac2 waddac2 06.11.2015->Thanks Dirk my friend. Yes a very easy lock to pick and definitely not one to use to secure a rifle.
LDU2U LDU2U 04.11.2015
That was a tough one Rich...LOL
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Cheers Nev..... Yes, it was as tough as a fart after very hot Indian curry... LOL!!!!
Valiant Thor Valiant Thor 04.11.2015
And the Legend continues. Great video, picking and shooting my friend. Hope you and your lovely family are well and happy.
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Thank you Mark my friend. Been so busy with work so not had chance to do picking...... Now bonfires are starting up, Jacob wants to fire rockets. We got lots for him including ground fireworks. With work we are firing Saturday, no dought he will want me to film him for his own channel LOL!!!!
richardwales richardwales 04.11.2015
nice one Rich, more vids please!
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Cheers Rick matey. Yep, trying to get more vids done but work is a fecker again mate. I want to pick and play so much... No chance again for a few days though due to work, then Jacob wants to set fireworks off on Saturday LOL!!!
philip mcnelis philip mcnelis 04.11.2015
its the same as most master padlocks opens in seconds was not impressed considering its for your rifles. good vid love to watch them
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Thank you Sir.
         philip mcnelis philip mcnelis 05.11.2015->Keep up the great work
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Yes Philip buddy opens like most Masters. I did pick a Master trigger lock that was on my other rifle just as fast. Glad you like the video mate
Ragingskull Ragingskull 04.11.2015
you spend your hard earned money on a good rifle and the lock they give to help secure it is crap security. well done and beautiful rifle. What caliber is it and is it a pcp or pump?
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Yep, crap lock given... LOL!!!! The R10 is a PCP like my other rifle and they both charge from a dive cylinder up to 200bar. My old rifle where Jacob shot me gives about 80 full power shots. The R10 in this video gives 150 shots per charge and has a 10 shot magazine
Javid Patel Javid Patel 04.11.2015
nice picking rich
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Thanks Javid mate. Lock is crap and flies open
Pick Beard Pick Beard 04.11.2015
Ace vid buddy.<br />Picking as always impeccable and nice grouping with the rifle ?????
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Cheers buddy. Need to experiment with more shots for accuracy. I was invited to a range on Sunday by a work friend, but with it being Bonfire weekend cannot go as not in tomorrow until after 10pm and Jacob has school on the Friday. Got fireworks for him though and with a bit of luck setting off on Saturday if not working
Texas Jim Texas Jim 04.11.2015
Very nice picking.
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->Thanks Jim. Lovely rifle but a crap lock
Jeff Moss Jeff Moss 04.11.2015
Nice work Rich. Missed seeing you around!
         waddac2 waddac2 04.11.2015->Cheers Jeff buddy. Yes, not been around too much as had lots on at work and been transferred here there and everywhere on different shifts so not done much picking at all
themadmagi themadmagi 04.11.2015
Nice job as always!
         waddac2 waddac2 05.11.2015->I have had troubles, hence no videos lately. Hope your health is better than mine and keep your chin up ;o))))
         themadmagi themadmagi 04.11.2015->Between work and health it has been a rough few months.  Hoping to get back to recording again soon.  And you are welcome!
         waddac2 waddac2 04.11.2015->Thank you buddy and hope you are keeping well my friend?
Potti314 Potti314 04.11.2015
Very fast out-of-the-package work. And great fun to watch you picking it with that ease.<br />Might be not the right lock to secure gun ;-)
         waddac2 waddac2 04.11.2015->Thanks buddy. Yes definitely not a lock to be put on a gun :o(
Papa Gleb Papa Gleb 04.11.2015
Hey Rich, good to see you mate. Great picking. Those locks are a shame. I rather secure a gun with a piece of rope than this lock. I&#39;ll do a better job tying knots which will take longer to undo lol

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Субтитры (google перевод):
слишком быстро водить машину

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17