Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

ABUS [404] Abus 83CS/45 Padlock Picked and Gutted ()

id=1967
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: ABUS. Артикул:
Описание: [404] Abus 83CS/45 Padlock Picked and Gutted ()
5 869 просмотров

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spencer Spencer's Mustache 25.03.2019
What tools are you using on this? I'm having way too much trouble compared to how yours went.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strutting2u strutting2u 29.01.2019
Lol Iv taught people who have never picked how to do that lock. I just told them to move it up and down moving it back and forth. That's how easy it is ? ? great video
Neal D Neal D 27.04.2018
Have one of these with a SC4 keyway I pinned to an existing key I have. Suddenly it stopped working - maybe on the 10th opening. Spent about 30 min trying to pick it and no luck. It’s locked to a (my) storage unit and I’m about to either drill out the core or cut the lock in half. <br /><br />Any suggestions before I ruin the core or the whole lock?<br /><br />(It’s in Chicago if someone wants to make a few bucks picking it for me!)
Hobby Picker Hobby Picker 24.04.2017
Interesting, I thought that you placed the Z-Bar black dot facing up for key retaining mode and take it off for non key retaining. I thought that placing the Z-Bar block dot facing down, inserting the core back into the lock and turning the key would allow you to remove the shackle. I discovered this from this video: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUvwutf7SCY">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUvwutf7SCY</a> Also you can see his other videos showing the Z-Bar being used to remove the shackle.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 25.04.2017->That's exactly what I do... if I said something difference, it was unintentional.
Mr Lockwood Mr Lockwood 08.03.2017
Awesome lock, awesome picking - as usual! I love the way you describe everything as you feel it, between your channel and Bosnian Bill&#39;s, I have learned more in a few short months than I did in 20 odd years of fiddling.<br /><br />Thank you.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Thanks for the kind words.  YouTube is definitely a graduate school for pickers!
Lock Noob Lock Noob 06.03.2017
Always nice to see some closed shackle action :-) thanks
         Mr Lockwood Mr Lockwood 08.03.2017->I hear you there LPL! I was fortunate enough to get the 3x BNIB Lockwood 334C45s for AUD$50, I'm just waiting for them to arrive in the post. If you had more than one of these Abus shrouded shackled locks I would offer a trade, with me sending first of course so you know that i'm being genuine.

Next on the list is either that AUD$75 lot of 23 padlocks, mixture of Abus 83s and Lockwood 45s or a Federal closed shackle that is nearly 10cm across. It is hard to stay focused on one lock though, I see soooo many that I like, if I were financially endowed I would need an entire shed to house what I would buy...

I would love to have the materials and tools to fabricate entire locks from scratch.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->I have an odd attraction to closed shackle locks.
TotallyRandom Locks and Picks TV TotallyRandom Locks and Picks TV 05.03.2017
Nice Video! Quick pick as always! :) The two I have are a 6 pin &amp; lack the window also take a LW5 blank, Makes me wonder what heritage the ones I have here are? (old stock I *think...maybe?) ~ Google Fu time.
         TotallyRandom Locks and Picks TV TotallyRandom Locks and Picks TV 08.03.2017->Apologies for the wording of the above question, Curious as too why there is a window in some 83CS/45's and not others?...puzzling that's all.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->I have at least one with a LW5 keyway... Not that old IIRC.
Jeff Moss Jeff Moss 05.03.2017
more great stuff man!
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Thanks.
Dirk Dirk 05.03.2017
I like that window that allows you to re-key without dissembling, nice bonus.
         ahmadaamer6 ahmadaamer6 13.03.2019->I agree. I was able to buy Kwikset Lab bottom pins for $5.95 on eBay and was able to pin my lock up without paying a locksmith.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142507342113
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Agreed.  Very nice feature.
James Fallon James Fallon 05.03.2017
As previously mentioned by Andrew Williams, the KW10 is the 6 pin kwikset used in their &quot;Titan&quot; models. There are also adapters for Kik cylinders and high security cylinders like Medeco , Mul-T-lock , etc. The 83/80 &quot;The Rock&quot; uses an Oval cylinder (570 Abus cylinder) I believe. These are some of my favorite locks because of their wide variety of styles of options. <br />Thanks for picking them And Showing them LockPickingLawyer! Your skills are amazing!
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Thanks for a kind words.  A couple notes:  1) the KW10 would not reach the 6th pin stack on this lock.  The bitting surface is the same length as a 5 pin key.  2) are you talking about the same adaptor I show in this video, or something different?  3) The 83/80 that they send to the US does not us an oval... see my video 210.
Potti314 Potti314 05.03.2017
That&#39;s a nice lock and some great picking again. Cheers :-)
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Thanks.
sovereign 1844 sovereign 1844 04.03.2017
Hi lpl are you a member of UK locksport? <br />I was wondering if we could organise a trade as the shipping cost for me to order locks from the states is horrific for single locks. <br />I know I&#39;m a random bloke off YouTube so I am more than willing to send you a package first and let you post after mine has arrived<br /><br />What do you think?
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->I am on UKlocksport, but don't go there often.  As for a trade, shoot me an email (look in "about" tab for my address).
?THUMPER? Lock Picking ?THUMPER? Lock Picking 04.03.2017
Who makes that tension wrench,I really could use one
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->That is correct... a normal Peterson tool that I heated and bent.
         Phoenix591 Phoenix591 05.03.2017->Larry G ? Thumper ? pretty sure it's just a heated and bent prybar. haven't heard anyone making them commercially.
Thirsty One Thirsty One 04.03.2017
I have an assortment of these, I can&#39;t pick them that easy, but they sure are nice to work on.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->They are good locks to learn spools on.  They teach you not to be sloppy with your tension.
Jess Hull Jess Hull 04.03.2017
Very nice, who doesn&#39;t love a load of spools I just LOVE counter rotation I&#39;m addicted to it.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Spools can be fun!
Smuckers T Smuckers T 04.03.2017
Did that lock come to you 0 bitted
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->No... keyed by the reseller, I think.
Something i learned about this lock is that if you have the black dot down and you ceep turning the key while you pull on the shackel then the shackel will fall of.
         WahooLee WahooLee 10.03.2019->To remove the key-retaining feature, you are supposed to leave out the Z bar, not turn it upside down.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Then you are missing a piece from the inside of the lock that stops over rotation.
I put a schlage everrest with security pins in my 83Al/45. How well built are cores for these locks made.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->The Abus cores are pretty good.  Certainly good enough for the lower end of the 83 lineup, like this one.  Abus has higher end cores for the higher end locks.
AKJeeper AKJeeper 04.03.2017
dumb question - but what do you mean by using a ball bearing to make a construction key?
         WahooLee WahooLee 10.03.2019->I've sometimes fantasized about thinning down a T pin small enough to fit into that hole, and using it with a #2 master pin as a driver to make one of these into a trap-key lock.

If the new key is 2 depths higher than the old key you want to recover, the old key would be trapped when the T pin fell into the small hole in the plug.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->See my video #301 for an explanation and demonstration.
         Phoenix591 Phoenix591 05.03.2017->AKJeeper adding onto the other comment, a ball bearing would be inserted in the pinstack lining up with the hole on the core. a key made to line up to that additional sheer line and given to say a contractor or construction crew to do some work. when the standard key is used the bearing would be pushed above the sheer line and when the core is turned to open the lock the ball bearing would fall Into the hole in the core and remain there rendering the contractor key or any copies made of it useless
         Jess Hull Jess Hull 04.03.2017->Construction keying allows a builder to have access to the facility or property while its being constructed, however once the construction is finished and the owner uses the operator key to operate the lock the construction key no longer will work. Its kind of like a one time mastering.
technosasquatchfilms technosasquatchfilms 04.03.2017
the 6 pin KW1s are longer, but only if you measure from the bottom shoulder
         technosasquatchfilms technosasquatchfilms 09.03.2017->It's the a1176 or KW5 blank.
         technosasquatchfilms technosasquatchfilms 09.03.2017->D&D gate locks has access to the right blanks. They are long enough for 6 pins and has the regular bow on them. I'll see if i can find with number they are.
         technosasquatchfilms technosasquatchfilms 08.03.2017->could cut it on the kw10 blank and then cut the top shoulder back. Might cause issues to use it with a door lock then.
         LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 08.03.2017->Exactly... it would never reach the 6th pin stack on this core.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Субтитры (google перевод):
это блокировка выбора адвоката и что У меня есть для вас сегодня является модель вольности 83 CS 45 серии 83 из навесных вольность большой модельный ряд изделий в диапазоне весь путь от этого маленького 83 аль 40 все путь через абсолютно массивные 8380 и есть на самом деле один даже больше , чем это 83 SI SI Т которая является закрытой дужкой версия это животное, так что мы правы вокруг середина дороги с этим 83 CS 45 и все навесных серии 83 имеют одна вещь в общем все они принимают такая же ядро и Avis предлагает Многие из них с основными способами , которые соответствуют до общих жилых замков так и для это один у нас есть быстрый набор KW1 I аа Schlage SC Qa ядро для 83 Блокировка и есть ряд других Есть также адаптеры, которые продаются вольность , которые позволяют использовать ключ и ручку Цилиндры в этих замках у меня есть один из эти адаптеры на этом замке это является Открытая версия дужки 83 CS 45 и вы можете увидеть , что я использовал этот адаптер положил ключ Dom в Ноб цилиндра в этом один так очень универсальный замок и большой Модельный ряд , но что мы будем делать сегодня будет видеть то , что нужно выбрать в этом замок теперь я открыл очень много 83 серии замки раньше, и если они возлагали с завода, что вы будете как правило, найти это зазубренный драйвер закалывать передний и бобины позади него так с быстрый ключ полосных мы будем использовать это верхняя часть монтировки шпоночной канавки 50,000th и давайте посмотрим, что мы имеем здесь номер один получил щелчок в скачке Чуть дальше , и мы просто пошли в ложный набор давайте перейдем к номеру два Вт дал нам немного Контрвращение хорошо , я думаю , что я должен установить три встречное вращение получил его установить счетчик вращение на четыре получили его установить 5 и замок открыт, и вы можете видеть, что я не могу блокироваться его там , где я не могу переместить шнур запертое положение , так как это В настоящее время установить в качестве ключевого замка удерживающего и есть способ , чтобы установить его является неключевой удерживающий , и я покажу вам , что когда мы берем это обособленно в порядке , но первый мы должны открыть этот парень, чтобы увидеть что внутри замка разлетается с крестообразной винт вниз дужки отверстие а вот ядро и один маленький кусок вышел и позвольте мне положить его обратно на место , и я покажу вам , что это делает хорошо кусок , я имею в виду это что крошечный в форме Z кусок металла с черной точкой на ней, когда вы положили его в месте , как это прямо сейчас с черная точка вверх это ключ удерживающий блокировка, если же вы переверните его вокруг и установить его таким образом , это не ключ сохраняя замок это действительно хороший функция , которая позволяет конечному пользователю определить , как блокировка будет работать нормально давайте закончим с этим парнем мы врозь нужен съемник клип, чтобы получить его обратно кусочки прочь и теперь ключ и последователь должны быть все, что нам нужно хорошо вы можете увидеть это ядро 6-контактного только имеют пять штырей взвинчены , что это вероятно , потому что я не думаю , что есть такие вещи , как 6-контактный KW 1k по крайней мере, длина 6-штырьковый они на самом деле есть 6 ключи штыря , но они положили первый действительно закрыть фронт, так что это на самом деле такой же длины , как 510 хорошо давайте организовать эти контакты, а затем я получаю Водитель булавки ладно первый должны быть зазубренными там с этим один свет насечкой в ней , а затем я предполагая, что остальные наши бобины по крайней мере, это то, что он чувствовал , и это то, что, как правило, в этих ядрах серии 83 хорошо , прежде чем я покажу вам контакты , которые я хочу отметить еще одну вещь о них 83 ядер и что это окно в сторона сердечника вы можете увидеть это большой открытые зоны пару вещей , чтобы отметить первую мы есть это крохотное отверстие прямо здесь и вы можете увидеть , что выложено с контактный стек номер четыре, что это мало отверстие позволяет сделать строительство Ключ этот замок с небольшими шарикоподшипников а затем окно на самом деле , чтобы вы может эту блокировку смены ключей без разборка ядра, еще один действительно хорошая особенность этих 83 серий замки хорошо , дайте мне поставить ключ, и то я дам вам крупный план все эти штифты хорошо вы можете увидеть у нас есть все стандартные ключевые выводы, а затем контакты драйверов мы имеют зазубренный штифт спереди, а затем Катушки за ней ничего необычного ядро, кроме того, что я уже указал на вас так , что, кроме это все , что мы имеем эту блокировку , если вы у Вас есть вопросы или комментарии по поводу это пожалуйста, поместите их ниже, если вы хотите это видео и хотели бы видеть больше как это , пожалуйста , подписаться и как всегда есть хороший день спасибо

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67