Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

IKON IKON VERSO - Pick & Gut (IKON VERSO without the CLIQ mechanism kindly on loan to me from Potti314....

id=2002
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: IKON. Артикул:
Описание: IKON VERSO - Pick & Gut (IKON VERSO without the CLIQ mechanism kindly on loan to me from Potti314. This lock was difficult to pick!Check out Potti314
5 129 просмотров
Время взлома: 12 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Boty Michael Boty 21.11.2018
Amazing plug design that holds together when removed. Good picking, well done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK Lockpickers UK Lockpickers 25.10.2017
Oh my ?
Jo Bar Jo Bar 07.07.2017
Hi,<br />Nice picking sir.<br />One question: what is the original object your tension tool is made of? Looks like the flat part of some hinge...<br />And what is the thickness of the steel?<br />Thank you in advance.
douro20 douro20 22.06.2017
A similar idea but using a more conventional key is the Ingersoll OS711.
LOST & FOUND LOST & FOUND 17.04.2017
whoaly gaucamundo! nicely done, thanks for the fast foward function and the showing the action of the sliders with your pick
eclipsedave eclipsedave 14.03.2017
Intricate design.
Timi Twist Timi Twist 07.02.2017
Wow, great job! Awesome video, thanks for sharing!
Linda Phillips Linda Phillips 06.02.2017
These look very vulnerable to barrel snapping my partner has to replace snapped barrels all the time he says it upsets and angers him that the euro locks were made so poorly in the first place and seeing people in tears because they have had their houses burgled he even says most anti snap barrels are not any good either because when snapped u only have 3 pins to pick so he thinks who ever designed them did a very poor job on the design and needs a slap because u don&#39;t need a key or learn to pick just buy a cheap set of mawgrips what&#39;s that between £3to£12 and they are in and ur house violated and the feeling of safety out the window it&#39;s awful
         Michael Boty Michael Boty 21.11.2018->The cam on this lock binds the two halves together, this does make it harder to snap. Have not tried to snap one but they have done something.
         Czorny Lisek Czorny Lisek 16.05.2017->About windows most of the time they can be removed from wall in matter of minutes(even seconds if it's not some anti window).

About snapping and core pulling well simplest method is putting slab of steel on front of lock or just buying correct core for correct thickness door. Or simply mounting surface lock.
Linda Phillips Linda Phillips 06.02.2017
I find u usually need more tension tools than picks for different locks for easier picking
emerybryant emerybryant 05.02.2017
word of advice. try talking a bit while youre picking. i know it takes away some of the concentration but it makes for better videos if youre kind of explaining a bit of what youre doing :D
         emerybryant emerybryant 06.02.2017->no problem. i know there might be a lot going on. but just brief us on what youre thinking if possible. lol its just a thought i had. in general many people who may be watching may not continue long in silence. its just how a lot are. plus hearing thoughts on whats taking place might help some of us less skilled ones :D i have not actually had a chance yet to pick. tho id love to give it a try. and any tips or tricks i can pick up along the way would be awesome :)
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 06.02.2017->Thanks for watching and for your thoughts. It's actually difficult to say much during these picks for a couple of reasons. Firs, I'm trying to makes sense of what the heck is going on inside the lock for myself, and I'm afraid that if I tried to put it into words, it would just be a bunch of muttering and mumbling, LOL. Secondly there is often a LOT going on inside the lock, and I wonder if I'd actually have time to really explain it all. I will try to do more explaining though, and I appreciate your input.
         emerybryant emerybryant 05.02.2017->especially moments if you pull the pick out or swap to another pick. lol
Cinok Cinok 27.01.2017
Really interesting lock, gj and thank you for the video !
de Ronchopathe de Ronchopathe 26.01.2017
You are definitely really good, Bravo! ;)
komnishura komnishura 26.01.2017
Beautiful lock, but it looks expensive though.
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 26.01.2017->Yeah, probably not too cheap. Usually locks of this caliber retail between $100 and $200 each.
Rookie Lock Rookie Lock 25.01.2017
Very cool lock, great job getting it picked. I think I remember Potti314 showing it. By the way, I&#39;ve been meaning to ask, what video editor do you use? I&#39;m just getting started with windows movie maker but theirs a lot of things I would like to be able to do that it is unable to. Eg. Picture/Video In Video. I really love your editing style, some videos really reminded me of &quot;This Old Tony&quot;, your voice kind of sounds like his as well. :P I only realized after watching your video &quot;Ruko R501 - The Opening&quot; that you indeed got your inspiration from Old Tony&#39;s videos. Really great work, keep it up. I would love to, one day, get to your level of picking And editing :P
Jeff Moss Jeff Moss 25.01.2017
that is sweet!
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 25.01.2017->Yeah, this one was pretty fun! Thanks for watching Jeff!
Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 25.01.2017
Lovely picking. What feedback do the sliders give to indicate a set?
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 25.01.2017->Very little actually. The super heavy tension that was required to get the sliders to bind, combined strong springs and the little notches at the start of each gate gave very muffled feedback. They give a little click usually when you first set them, but they fall down often. Later in the picking process, they give much less distinctive clicks as you get close to opening the lock. I think towards the end, a lot of them are hung up in the small recesses before the gate, and there is so much spring force on them that you can't really "read" them by tapping on them. You kinda have to take it on faith that they are in their gates and keep nudging them all up until it opens, LOL. Mercifully, isolation did work more or less, and I was able to address one side of the lock at a time. Once I picked the right-hand sidebar, the lock fell into a bit of a set, which indicated I could begin work on the left.
Pick Beard Pick Beard 25.01.2017
A very well thought out lock,a very well thought out pick and video.<br />Great work sir and a pleasure to watch a &quot;master at work&quot;?????
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 25.01.2017->Thanks man! I'm glad that you enjoyed it. This lock sure put up quite a fight ?. That always makes it more fun.
mike s mike s 24.01.2017
Very nice lock!......expertly picked as well??
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 25.01.2017->Thank you very much Mike! And thank you for watching ?
Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 24.01.2017
That&#39;s a really cool lock. I&#39;ve never seen one like it. That was an awesome pick on it. Another great video thanks for sharing.
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 25.01.2017->Thanks so much Bobby! I'm glad you enjoyed it. As always, thanks for watching ?
Potti314 Potti314 24.01.2017
That was a great show. Thanks for the effort to get it picked. I had this lock for so long but now I was clear that it should visit you to get picked. Great job. I was probably to weak with my tension by just using a pry bar and pulling on the edge. Have you seen that on some sliders two gates are next each other, just like for master keying. But I bought this lock standalone - very strange. Again, awesome picking :-)
         tumbl3r tumbl3r 25.01.2017->Thanks so much my friend! And thank you again for lending me your lock! I really had a wonderful time with it. I don't think you could really get enough tension on that core by just pulling on the edge with a pry bar. It really did require an awful lot of tension to get those sliders to bind and stay in place. I was pretty surprised really by how much it took, and I still don't really feel like I understand why. I did notice the rings with double cuts, as well as the ones that were cut exactly where the sidebar was. The double cuts make make sense to be for master keying, but I'm at a loss to explain those zero cuts. Also strange that you bought this one as stand alone and it would be master keyed. A very strange lock indeed!

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Субтитры (google перевод):
Привет всем сегодня у меня действительно специальный замок, который был послан мне Горшок 314 и это на самом деле Интересно , как это гм это иконка Verso теперь есть не много об этом локаута они , конечно , конечно , не видел собирание видео или что - нибудь о нем и и какую информацию я мог найти с сайта вертлужной впадины рода , как правило , говорить об этом в контексте щелчка Система так оборотной стороне теперь нажмите замковое система не является электронным , что они на самом деле назвать это хорошо , это что это электронный компонент, который обеспечивает Еще одним фактором аутентификации с ваш ключ этот замок не имеет , что ему потребуются механические элементы , но те , сами по себе нетривиальная они 12 ползунки , которые являются небольшие порции кольца , что ползунок вдоль внутренней части это это имеют диаметр здесь сейчас и то у нас есть две боковые панели одну другую сторону очевидно , как много , замков , когда вы получаете все эти ворота выстроились в ползунках боковые панели убирается , что четверть Получается , что и своего рода уникальность это является то , что нет падения коньков , а скорее немного перебивает в поверхность кольца до и после того, как ворота , которые вызвали боковую панель передвигаться в результате чего много капельной уже подобрали элементы так выбирая этот замок является своего рода упражнение в постоянно возвращаясь к ползунков , которые свалили и что это усугубляется очень сильным Спрингс которые проходят по всей длине друг от друга ползунки на другой стороне , что есть одна пружина , которая охватывает два и контролирует внимание на это очень интересный дизайн очень хороший дизайн очень нетривиальным выбрать и поэтому я думаю , единственное, что в говорить о том, прежде чем начать работу с выбирая это натяжной , как Очевидно, что есть не много места для поставить натяжной ключ здесь , так что вид работать на пару внимания конструкций инструменты в основном используя со дна толкая вверх здесь это один работал очень хорошо , что я в конечном счете , в конечном итоге завещать по этой конструкции , который я нашел работать немного лучше , потому что я мог использовать два пальца на любом гидратированных достаточно так что давайте положить это в устройствах , даже получить взял хорошо давайте посмотрим , сможем ли мы попасть в этот Verso замок из партии 31 ОК ОК я я ОК ОК ОК там это нормально , так что здесь мы идем партию так есть декор все выбрали открытым что это его разобрать , так что я буду запирайте его партия была своего рода два мы имеем ключ таким образом увидеть первые вещи в первую очередь я смотрю видео о том , как получить его друг от друга , так это Кажется , что удаление этого клипа является Первым делом быть осторожным чтобы не повредить его , а затем он был его Похоже , что вы должны были развернуть это в для того, чтобы попасть в него, чтобы он заменял маленький болт, а затем раздвигается и то я это приходит таким образом , так и то этот маленький парень отрывается так, что у нас есть у нас есть система 12 слайдер с двумя боковыми панелями , и если вы посмотрите вниз там вы можете увидеть вид , где , где вы зацепиться этих маленьких ползунков там окружная таким образом они они вроде придумать, а затем и ворота здесь ворота здесь режут на эти маленькие кольца и вы можете увидеть , что нет падают коньков , но это довольно сложно заставить их связать множество натяжения требуется для того, чтобы получить боковую панель удручает достаточно, чтобы получить это, чтобы связать так Вы видите , если я могу спуститься его для лучше закрыть немного отличается угол обзора камеры для того, чтобы мы надеемся показать вещи немного лучше , но это сделано это неудобно для меня , чтобы прийти к потрошат , но там вы идете вы можете увидеть доводят до боковой панели каналов там а потом для этого парня приходят взвешивании Вау ОК , а затем снова вы можете увидеть тех , боковой панели слотов , а затем ворота , когда как я манипулировал это просто придумать , чтобы общаться с ПОС глядя на них , и вы можете видеть Вас может рода толкать их вверх, а затем его толкает ОК , так что вы знаете , что вы можете отчасти видеть , как как они получают помыкать , но это очень хороший блок очень хорошо разработан замок красиво сделал мне нравится , как пружины приходят вокруг и получить один из них установлен увеличивает натяжение пружины на с другой стороны , так что это своего рода интересная особенность , но в любом случае я думаю , что это все шоу для замка а затем, очевидно, обычай напряжение инструмент , который я сделал партию спасибо так много для меня одолжить ваши Блокировка я действительно ценю это я буду отправив его обратно к вам с этой напряженности инструмент , а затем это это на самом деле это был второй 1i сделал , но мне не понравилось это так же хорошо , так что я буду посылать его обратно к вам с обоими из тех, так что вы может решить для себя, какой из них вам как Еще раз спасибо и спасибо всем за наблюдение [Музыка]

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67