Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

ABLOY PL340C Lockpicking Abloy Classic System (lockpick tool available to sell.)

id=2155
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: ABLOY. Артикул: PL340C
Описание: PL340C Lockpicking Abloy Classic System (lockpick tool available to sell.)
155 562 просмотров

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remedios Escalona Guevara Remedios Escalona Guevara 09.07.2019
Que buena explicacion muy completo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
antonio conde antonio conde 17.06.2019
Hola, magnifico ,excelente me encanto el video gracias por compartir , una cosa la herramienta es comercial esta en venta una saludo
         lockpickingMx lockpickingMx 17.06.2019->Hola gracias, si la herramienta esta en venta, si te interesa mandame un correo a pitlck@hotmail.com
tran bao tran bao 25.05.2019
Do you sell this open tree abloy? How much
Kai Kosonen Kai Kosonen 23.05.2019
Suomi mainittu
isokessu isokessu 02.04.2019
I dunno how he does this but still this is like the safest mechanical lock out there. I think that NFC locks are not safer anyway because I opened one with my public transportation card so it had a glitch. This new iLoq seems pretty safe but one day someone makes a way to open that too. You just need some universal key that opens them all. This is something you cannot do with abloy, they are all different
         huxleypig69 huxleypig69 19.05.2019->I agree with this. The biggest problem with e-locks for me is the rate of technological advancement. A mechnical Abloy will still be just as safe in 10, 20 years but imagine relying on the security of an electronic lock from 1999?! Now imagine the horror of learning Abloy will be relying ONLY on e-locks from now onward?
         Dennis Kr?ger Dennis Kr?ger 23.04.2019->The failure of one lock of a type does not mean failure of all locks of that type. I.e. there are plenty of terrible disc detainer locks, but the Abloy is still superb.

(however, the sheer amount of crap electronic locks of all kinds means that going for an NFC lock should probably only be done after plenty of research)
Gustavo Sanin Gustavo Sanin 31.03.2019
Excelente. Donde puedo consegir esa ganzua, muchas gracias.
         lockpickingMx lockpickingMx 31.03.2019->Por favor envia un correo a pitlck@hotmail.com
Progressive killer Yates Progressive killer Yates 17.03.2019
Sure your video is stupid you don&#39;t sit there in quietness and do the stupid s*** you need to start talking idiot on what you doing what you&#39;re talkin about what you do and you f*<b>***</b> idiot you&#39;re stupid if you want to watch a good video watch the the lock lawyer
Charles Woodsome Charles Woodsome 31.01.2019
This doesn’t count when you’ve gutted the lock and memorized the positions or the rings
vp5 vp5 23.01.2019
Do abloy patent their lock core designs? How come abus granite insurance padlocks don&#39;t use this design mechanism etc?
         Pekka Vaisanen Pekka Vaisanen 17.07.2019->This lock patent has expired decades ago, As Mikko Rantalainen says above, that has been sold in Finland since 1920. That is still very common lock around here, although newer buildings have many generations more evolved version of this. http://jarvenpaanlukko.fi/files/2014/01/Avaimia-PIENI.jpg I think the patents have expired to all but the two on the right.
616e6f6e 616e6f6e 22.01.2019
Torille!
Donald Dumouchel Donald Dumouchel 28.12.2018
BRAVO
Su5ihukka Su5ihukka 20.12.2018
This pick looks similar to those used by a famous criminal in Finland during maybe 70s or 80s. He was able to pick classics and changes have been made to current versions to prevent use of such tool.
         huxleypig69 huxleypig69 27.12.2018->@Su5ihukka I hope you mean this essay and not Han Fey's:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7ytddmmts13wii/AbloyBreakdown1.2FINAL.pdf?dl=0

I think Abloy's locks have a certain mystique to them and it is that exoticness which has kept them secure for so long. As soon as you strip them down, even Protec's DBS is flawed. Quite badly as it happens.
         Su5ihukka Su5ihukka 27.12.2018->huxleypig69 indeed I was talking about him (and you got his name right). You’re right that this one has those upgrades implemented since then.
I indeed agree that nothing is unpickable, though I give much value to many of Abloy designs.
Is your paper available somewhere?

Edit. found some resources (via Reddit) so nevermind
         huxleypig69 huxleypig69 27.12.2018->You mean Seppo Tervonen, the Finnish sex pest. Not sure I spelled his name right. The changes Abloy made did indeed stop his tool from working but the lock in this video has those modifications. I showed that Abloy Classic (the new version) was pickable, even wrote an essay on why.

But do not think that Abloy's newer locks are unpickable either. Indeed, as a basic design, Abloy Classic is easily the most secure lock that Abloy have ever invented. I include Protec II here too. As a basic design at least. So if Classic had a DBS then it would piss on Protec, Exec, Novel, Sento, whatever.
firexgodx980 firexgodx980 12.12.2018
ASMR
Ken Kuru Ken Kuru 24.11.2018
It&#39;s unbelievable how many people believe in this bullshit
         huxleypig69 huxleypig69 19.05.2019->Why do you not believe? What makes this so impossible? Do you think that all locks are impossible to pick? Where do you draw the line?
Plug4uk Plug4uk 30.09.2018
Nice video, just would like to know where I could get one of those tools from? Having no luck with the standard disk detainer lock pick and its driving me nuts, so I&#39;m looking for other tools to try ;-)
         lockpickingMx lockpickingMx 30.09.2018->Hi, please send me email to pitlck@hotmail.com and send you all information please.
Den Brass Den Brass 15.09.2018
Hello Mr Mx, i try to found spec for Abloy classic, if you want send me email please ... denbrass@<a href="http://gmail.com/">gmail.com</a>
Daniel Borkowski Daniel Borkowski 13.08.2018
Where I can<br />  buy a lockpick tool?
         lockpickingMx lockpickingMx 14.08.2018->Please send me e-mail to pitlck@hotmail.com
XtraLoon XtraLoon 06.08.2018
How can I get such tool?
         lockpickingMx lockpickingMx 07.08.2018->Please send me e-mail pitlck@hotmail.com
Ross roman Ross roman 30.07.2018
Donde puedo comprar la herramienta que usas?
         lockpickingMx lockpickingMx 03.08.2018->Hey, perdon por el retraso en responder, por favor enviame un e-mail a pitlck@hotmail.com , yo te envio toda la informacion de la herramienta que necesitas. Saludos.
St. D. St. D. 24.07.2018
Хрень полная. Там три ложника на шайбу. И не зная комбинации он бы так не открыл.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67