Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Mul-T-Lock (184) 7 Pin Mul-T-Lock Garrison Service Mode Guide and Pick

id=4456
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: Mul-T-Lock. Артикул:
Описание: (184) 7 Pin Mul-T-Lock Garrison Service Mode Guide and Pick
1 312 просмотров
Время взлома: 4 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lock Noob Lock Noob 03.05.2017
Why was my hard shaking so much??
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->I think it was a rare bout of nerves as I think I recorded this on Jan 28th, almost a month before mini Noob 2 was born. Hands too tired to shake now lol :-)
         redcatimaging redcatimaging 03.05.2017->Maybe you got nerveous or didn't have enough sleep due to the little one. Get a little rest and keep an eye on that buddy. Anyway, very nice video :), this was really interesting and the lock is pinned in favour for the locksmith, as you said :). A couple of these cores and he can repin them without kit ;D. I did know about zero bitted locks, but not such stair bitting :). Very nice Ash :) and cool and solid locks :).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim Bailey Jim Bailey 11.08.2017
Thanks Lock Noob.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 12.08.2017->Thanks for watching :-)
LockTest LockTest 22.05.2017
Very nice picking! this video was helpful as I just recently acquired a 7x7 MTL padlock as well.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 22.05.2017->Thank you :-)
Jeff Moss Jeff Moss 11.05.2017
very cool!
Rookie Lock Rookie Lock 04.05.2017
I also learned this from LPL, verry nice of mul-t-lock to do this, their pinning kits are quite expensive as i understand. I think they do the same with Pin-in-pin or telescoping pins. Great work my friend!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 05.05.2017->Thank you :-)
Noctis Motus Noctis Motus 04.05.2017
Nice work!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 05.05.2017->Thank you :--)
HobbyPicker HobbyPicker 04.05.2017
Be wary of the rotational direction of your pick, versus the direction that your tension wrench is turning, when trying to pick dimple locks with security pins. If you tension and pick in the same rotational direction, when trying to invoke counter rotation, you are fighting against that counter-rotation. In this particular example, you will want to pick from the right hand side of the pins so that you rotation is opposite the tensioning direction. This will help you produce a somewhat natural and beneficial counter rotation and ultimately assist you in setting the security pins. On a side note, if you are unable to pick and tension in opposite directions(Due to the layout of the pins and keyway), you may need to manually counter rotate the core to set security pins. Hope that all makes sense. LPL also did a phenomenal video on this practice (<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSsgOSpWbpI)">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSsgOSpWbpI)</a>. On another side note, It&#39;s also possible that they include drivers of varying heights like that to replenish the locksmiths kits so that they can also balance the pin-stacks and prevent overlift attacks as well. Great picking either way! Keep it up.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 05.05.2017->All good advice. For some reason, I found it easier to pick it this way. Next time I pick a Garrison I'll pick on the right hand side :-)
Potti314 Potti314 04.05.2017
Interesting service mode - nice picking - you really had to push hard on these pins.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->Potti314 I don't think I needed to... I made a bit of a mess picking this really. Oh well, next time will be better! :-)
Tipene Nga Puhi Tipene Nga Puhi 03.05.2017
Nice Picking and very informative
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->Tipene Nga Puhi thank you :-)
adrian leon adrian leon 03.05.2017
precioso candado amigo, buen trabajo!!! SALUDOS
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->adrian leon thank you :-)
The Avid Picker The Avid Picker 03.05.2017
Nice picking bud! Nice and informative video to! Keep on picking! Btw, I have a video on my channel about the Mul-T lock Garrison and mine had the same mushroom spool driver and I think it is an overset trap.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->TheAvidPicker 1 yes, you wouldn't want to over set that pin :-)
Pete 1 Pete 1 03.05.2017
Great video mate. ??
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->Pete 1 thanks :-)
Pete Restall Pete Restall 03.05.2017
Nicely done as usual, and an interesting and informative subject.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->Pete Restall thank you. I was lucky to get a few of these locks on the cheap :-)
Leon Leon's lockpad 03.05.2017
great once again my friend???
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->Leon's lockpad thank you :-)
William Mancel William Mancel 03.05.2017
Another great pick buddy. I plan on trying different kinds of locks, like those dimple locks, and Chinese disc detainer, later on. I&#39;m still working on pin tumblers, and a few wafer locks, with the occasional easy to open warded locks. I also have never opened a tubular lock. So many locks, so little time. <br />I like your table vice. ??
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 04.05.2017->William Mancel you are right there...so many locks! But then that's the fun! :-)

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67