Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Medeco (220) 5 Pin Medeco Biaxial Mortice Cylinder Picked and Gutted

id=5107
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: Medeco. Артикул:
Описание: (220) 5 Pin Medeco Biaxial Mortice Cylinder Picked and Gutted
910 просмотров
Время взлома: 2 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gordon W Gordon W 07.03.2019
I’ve been picking one since Christmas without realising it was a biaxle .. I’m hoping I’ll have it open tonight now that I know it has a sidebar ????
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 09.03.2019->Good luck! :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
douro20 douro20 24.07.2017
I would imagine that the cost of even NOS pinning sets must be brutal!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 26.07.2017->I imagine so :-)
Potti314 Potti314 16.07.2017
Wow, great picking and great success picking a medeco. How difficult is it to turn the pins without oversetting it?
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.07.2017->I don't find it to be a problem as long as all the drivers are set. If you turn a pin while picking before this happens, it's still OK if the key pins are short. The key pins which are the longest are really easy to overset while rotating if the drivers are not set :-) half the time, you get lucky and the pins rotate to position as you pick them anyway :-)
LSD Locks LSD Locks 14.07.2017
Yes, enjoyed. :-) I'll have way to go before I could pick one of these, but am looking forward. Nice pick and nice video. I'll return to it once I have gotten a hold on one of these locks. About Medeco locks - They  blasted the company at one of the DefCon conferences - Sidebar could be bypassed in latest version etc.. I think they were a bit too tough on poor MedeCo but interesting anyway. Keep on picking - Strawberry fields foreveeeer. :-)
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 14.07.2017->Intersting info, I'd like to see than bypass :-)
Tobelli Tobelli 26.06.2017
interesting explanation. thanks
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 27.06.2017->Tobelli thank you :-)
Pick Beard Pick Beard 25.06.2017
Brilliant,thanks for sharing ?????????
William Mancel William Mancel 25.06.2017
Great job on the Medeco buddy.?? No matter how many times you practiced, it's still a difficult lock to pick.
TSpider Keeper TSpider Keeper 25.06.2017
Why put do not duplicate on a key?Of course some people need copies made for friends family so makes no sense
Gareth Brown Gareth Brown 24.06.2017
Nice pick, when it comes to repinning a lock for practice purposes do the pins have to go in any particular way or does it not matter????
Jeff Moss Jeff Moss 24.06.2017
great job!!
kris wright kris wright 24.06.2017
just working my way through your videos, only 2 in so far but really enjoying the content! really nice work, keep it up :)
         kris wright kris wright 24.06.2017->Make that 193 now xD learning a lot!!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 24.06.2017->Thank you :-) only a little over 200 to go :-)
APACHE-LOCKSPORT APACHE-LOCKSPORT 23.06.2017
Excellent picking. This is the only lock that I haven't got round to picking yet. You made it look easy. Nice vid mate..
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 23.06.2017->APACHE-LOCKSPORT thanks :-) if it helps, I practiced this lock pin by pin over a number of weeks and it was my 4th attempt on camera :-)
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 23.06.2017->APACHE-LOCKSPORT thanks :-) if it helps, I practiced this lock pin by pin over a number of weeks and it was my 4th attempt on camera :-)
Noctis Motus Noctis Motus 23.06.2017
Good work. I think we have all been seduced in some way by Medeco. :) Raking it first, to try and make sure the gates were not already aligned from the use of the key, might have been a nice additional touch. Haters might give you grief over that, that&#39;s all. I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve seen the numerous comments on videos where a Medeco has been picked... mostly from butthurt locksmiths and the green-eyed masses. :)<br /><br />Interesting that there appeared to be no ARX pins in that lock. I thought they were standard issue in the Biaxial. As you probably know, ARX pins have the channel in the pins closed off to prevent rotational attacks (see Jon King&#39;s &quot;Medecoder&quot; tool).<br /><br />Incidentally, the 51S is the number assigned by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for Medeco&#39;s rim and mortise cylinders that they tested. The actual model number would be something like 10Wx00, where x would be a number like 1, 2 or 5. Jeff Moss would be able to tell you more about that. My knowledge of these things is really quite minimal.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 24.06.2017->I think your knowledge of these locks seems pretty tight to me :-) I know what you mean regarding greifers, but luckily, I don't get many of those. Also, I'm not convinced that raking really does anything massive... once the key is removed, the pins are sort of raked by the bitting anyway. The only way they would be in the correct orientation is either by chance, or by being picked to that orientation. In this case, it's a little bit of the latter as this take was my 4th go and it's possible that some of the pins were at the correct orientation... thing is, is that the pins always rotate a little when you lift them anyway?? Ah... meh haters gonna hate. I picked a Biaxial on camera and everyone is welcome to do the same if they don't like it :-) thanks for watching and for your proper comment, it's appreciated :-)
Gantry Gantry 23.06.2017
nice job. Thank for explaining how it all comes together
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 24.06.2017->Thanks for watching :-)
R. Akers R. Akers 22.06.2017
Sir Noob, nice pick... rotating pins, geeze. Great explanation. <br />I have a video idea for you. I know you have done several wafer lock videos, but I would love to see a long-ish video which is sort of a master class on raking several types of wafer locks.<br />The reason is that I have encountered many of these things on used furniture, locked chests, and file cabinets at auction sales. I have permission to open them during the inspection period, but it has to be quick. Usually the &quot;owners&quot; just use a jimmy to pry past the cam, but this sometimes damages the woodwork. <br />I have done it, but my technique is very unreliable, and SPP is too slow. <br />I have discovered how to ID DUO cylinders, which I don&#39;t even try, but it seems I have a disproportionate amount of trouble with the rest. <br />What do you think? Fun? <br />R
         R. Akers R. Akers 24.06.2017->Thanks again.
I already have most of these picks and rakes, though not in "kit" form, and not with the snazzy handles.
BTW, I have a lovely old Corbin with a DUO core wafer lock I would love to test against any rake... 2 sets of wafers, loose false gates, tight true gates, etc, etc.
         The Avid Picker The Avid Picker 24.06.2017->R. Akers I also recommend the Sparrows Dark Shift Kit and the SSDEV set. These two plus the warlock is a great setup!
         R. Akers R. Akers 23.06.2017->I actually like to "dip" my own. I can vary the thickness, and surface texture, but yes, the raw metal is a bit rough on the edge of the finger
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 23.06.2017->R. Akers IMO you can't go too wrong with Sparrows whatever picks you choose as long as they have the nice dipped handles :-)
         R. Akers R. Akers 23.06.2017->Thanks! At sparrows prices, I certainly will. Any other favorite picks from them, as the shipping is nearly the pick cost? I have several of their standard picks now, but I can always use whatever, as I am a notorious modifier of picks.
tonyholt90 tonyholt90 22.06.2017
nice work , that rotation of the pins looked difficult to do ! well done and opened quite quick...
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 22.06.2017->tonyholt90 it's a tough lock, but it's also well practiced :-)
John Rankin John Rankin 22.06.2017
Very impressive and nice new vice as well. Good job sir.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 22.06.2017->John Rankin thank you :-)
Steven McGinty Steven McGinty 22.06.2017
That&#39;s me found out how to reply to your videos now. <br />keep picking and teaching lock picking. <br />Steven McGinty
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 22.06.2017->Steven McGinty awesome :-)
NeoSapien NeoSapien 22.06.2017
Nice picking. Very informative video, thank you! I see you got your panavise, that should make things easier on you.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 22.06.2017->NeoSapien yeah, it's a great vice :-)
Pete Restall Pete Restall 22.06.2017
Very nicely picked and very well explained as usual, great job.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 22.06.2017->Pete Restall thank you my friend :-)

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67