Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

MAUER Elite [520] Mauer Elite Euro Profile Cylinder Picked and Gutted ()

id=5387
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: MAUER. Артикул: Elite
Описание: Elite [520] Mauer Elite Euro Profile Cylinder Picked and Gutted ()
6 282 просмотров
Время взлома: 1 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pyroman / Pyroman / 04.10.2018
Your set if you ever have to leave American on the run from the law and go on the run in Europe lol watch out Europe lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double A Double A 21.07.2017
I like your profile lock tools! Where can I find those?
R.P. Rosen R.P. Rosen 20.07.2017
Judging by the pins, it looks like virtually the same cut across the key. I'm guessing the hardest thing about this lock is ... putting it back together.
STIG..LOCKS..R STIG..LOCKS..R 20.07.2017
well for a 2 star rated lock it didn't put up much of a fight well done any way thanks stiglocks..r
Aalbert Torsius Aalbert Torsius 20.07.2017
"Where does he get those wonderful toys?", to quote the Joker. I haven't seen the tools you use for gutting anywhere else. Where can I find these?
         Pyroman / Pyroman / 04.10.2018->Umm pretty much any of the locksmith sites if your just what a starter set try banggood.com you can buy pro tools from sparrows and places like that but if your just starting buy the cheap ones till you get better with them , if you break em you won't care
         Gary Rumain Gary Rumain 15.04.2018->eBay, Banggood, etc. He's done a review of the kit. You've probably seen it by now.
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 20.07.2017
Nice video and well picked open mate. Nice to hear someone pointing out the importance of binding and bitting orders and, how these can affect and even render security pins, useless to all intensive purposes. A well covered issue with great picking; what more could we ask for mate? Well narrated too. ??
evanchapmanfanman evanchapmanfanman 19.07.2017
I have this problem with locks I pin up, I will make my own deep cut spools with thin tops to make sure they will engage fully, and I use spooled key pins to make an overset trap. I have actually installed a number of these locks on other people's homes, I might have to send one your way to see how long it takes you to get in, ALL my locks have excellent bitting.
SUNCOAST PICKER SUNCOAST PICKER 19.07.2017
Great spp'd LPL very nice gutting. very well explained. thanks for sharing buddy. ??????
DrSid42 DrSid42 19.07.2017
Nice details on that spool engaging .. or more like not engaging .. :-)
tom van kruistum tom van kruistum 19.07.2017
Have you ever done a axa bike lock of no where is your info to send you one?
tonyholt90 tonyholt90 19.07.2017
ha back to picking! was expecting some poor lock facing the pipe wrench.....
Oeds007 Oeds007 19.07.2017
What's the name of the tool you used?
Pickaholic Pickaholic 19.07.2017
Nice picking. Cool looking lock, but too bad those spools didn't do anything.
Lock Pickin Lock Pickin' Magician 19.07.2017
Nice picking ! again, a lock that looks very intimating, is an easy pick. ( for you ) Thanks for the tutorial !
The Madhatter The Madhatter 19.07.2017
Nice job, thanks for the video ??
Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.07.2017
Nice work :-)

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67