Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

CES (1177) CES Euro

id=6708
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: CES. Артикул:
Описание: (1177) CES Euro
12 642 просмотров
Время взлома: 3 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn Stevens Shawn Stevens 31.10.2017
Awesome. Today I was at work (plumber, at a clients home) and the client says "can anyone pick a lock?" I thought "did I just hear that correct" I started picking about a month ago and have been obsessed with it. In all my years, I don't think I have ever heard someone say that. What are the odds? I told her "yes I can pick a lock." I had a cheap Chinese lock pick jackknife (Haoshi tools). I had never attempted a trailer door handle lock before. It was gated and horizontal. Her dogs were trapped inside and barking as she looked over my shoulder. I tried several different picks with no luck. I almost gave up 3 times. Finally got it. The pick that worked was the snake rake. She was ecstatic and gave me a big hug. I was pumped for the rest of the day. It was awesome helping someone in need And it felt wicked when I picked the lock and the door opened.
         Bosnianbill Bosnianbill 09.06.2018->??????
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Cobham Dan Cobham 04.11.2017
Hi Bill can you e-mail me as I have a lock I would like to send you just been able to get my hands on 1 and think you would like to try to pick it :) Cheers Danny.
         Bosnianbill Bosnianbill 04.11.2017->Sure! It is:
LockLab
P.O. Box 2160
Merrifield, VA 22116
Thanks!

b
D Bennett D Bennett 01.11.2017
What a surprise....not too difficult as you proved Bill. Thanks for sharing. On the outside on initial view...difficult....on raking / picking fairly easy. Well done.
Chris Cabral Chris Cabral 01.11.2017
New to the hobby. Love the videos. I stumbled upon your channel and decided to pick ( pun intended ) up the hobby myself. Bought a cheap set of pics.. I know.. But it's a start. I've open every lock in the house. Thanks for introducing me to my new joy.
The HopelessGamer The HopelessGamer 01.11.2017
Can you pick a Chubb lock?
ZaC-Attack ZaC-Attack 01.11.2017
I got locked out of my room today and my uncle tried to pick the lock with the knowledge of your videos. He tried picking pin by pin even though it could be easily raked. I asked him if I could try and he gave be the pick and tensioner he had made out of Bobby pins. So I raked the lock with a pick and got it open. It wouldn't have happened without you. Thank you!
themonkeyhand themonkeyhand 01.11.2017
Cool video from another popular channel that you all might be interested in, cool lock-picking history story- <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH2kohmyqm4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH2kohmyqm4</a>
Vladimir Kiprushin Vladimir Kiprushin 31.10.2017
tools <a href="http://ali.pub/1z0n0c">http://ali.pub/1z0n0c</a>
kevin cothey kevin cothey 31.10.2017
I just started picking, I picked up a set of kujit practice locks, I have most of them figured out, but how do you tension a 4 way key way
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 31.10.2017
Good to see you picking this, the other way round to normal for you Bill. I think the lesson is to learn is, locks like the Euro Cylinder&#39;s mount both ways, as they are very much fixed differently in other countries. Also, where gravity comes in to play, the lock has to be picked in its true mounting position, otherwise, it might not be pickable? Still, a very good video mate and, it&#39;s good to see people making conversion, about certain topics as simple as, which way to pick a Euro Cylinder. Still, well picked anyway sir ??
waddac2 waddac2 31.10.2017
Nice one Bill buddy. Nicely done ;o))))
WineScrounger WineScrounger 31.10.2017
That keyway tho
Chris Swann Chris Swann 31.10.2017
Just subscribed love the vids
Stromi 90 Stromi 90 31.10.2017
Also Bump them open
Larry G Larry G 30.10.2017
Very quick pick Mr Bill.
EddieG EddieG 30.10.2017
From what I have learned, Brand new locks are easier to pick. The Locks we mount in doors have some pressure on them so you have to pull on the door to take the pressure off the bar to let even the key work and open the door. try picking a lock in a door with pressure on it, out in the weather on a cold Canadian morning, and watching for people. the anxiety factor alone. then you got rust and corrosion. picking a lock in the field is way tougher the picking a lock in the controlled climate controlled scientific environment you have set up on that bench.
?Boy Red? [LockSport] ?Boy Red? [LockSport] 30.10.2017
Very nice pick Bill! : )
s arnold s arnold 30.10.2017
great lock! great pick!
ryan moir ryan moir 30.10.2017
I need a vise and better lighting.
Christian Weller Christian Weller 30.10.2017
The CES usually has only two spools. <a href="http://wiki.koksa.org/CES_810_(neu)">http://wiki.koksa.org/CES_810_(neu)</a>

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15