Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

ABUS [110] Abus 75IB/50 padlock picked, eventually.

id=6761
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: ABUS. Артикул:
Описание: [110] Abus 75IB/50 padlock picked, eventually.
466 просмотров
Время взлома: 5 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HobbyPicker HobbyPicker 30.10.2017
Picked these many times. You need a thick wrench that gives you maximum control of that core. Very precision core on these little buggers.
         HobbyPicker HobbyPicker 31.10.2017->Yes and you did a fantastic job with the counter rotation given what you had. Cheers to you for getting it open! Also it's sister lock the brass bodied non-marine version of this lock does have a tiny bit of spring tension to help with the counter rotation. See if you can find one of those to go along with your other growing collection of Dimple locks.
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 31.10.2017->Yeah that was an education. The issue is the dead core - with some spring tension to work against this would be a piece of cake but in the absence of that, you're right - precision control with a big thick wrench is by far the best way to go. I was pretty pleased to see this pop to be honest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AirlinersHD AirlinersHD 30.10.2018
Do you got one or two key with it?
Cherokee Cherokee 24.07.2018
I loved this video, you are so funny and real. I was picking my abus 75IB/50 at the same time and listening to you. Cracking me up because I relate. ;)
Jorg Frede Jorg Frede 09.04.2018
The same technique works also for the little EC75 Locks. You can't simply counter rotate them with the force of the pick. I've broken 2 picks to learn this. ;-)
molie77 molie77 16.12.2017
Well done mate, really enjoyed the video..... Thanks
R.P. Rosen R.P. Rosen 04.11.2017
I see, 1. Learn to recognize, when your technique is not working, so you can then plan a new attack. 2. The more difficult the victory, the more satisfying the reward ... don't give up. Thanks for the lessons, Michael.
Daz Evers Daz Evers 31.10.2017
Very entertaining video as always, also a very good Example of just how important tensioning is , I think it is really overlooked way to often.
Lock Noob Lock Noob 30.10.2017
Never tried this core before, but this was a very skilful pick. Very nice mate :-)
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 31.10.2017->Thanks Ash. Thoroughly enjoyed making this one.
fromefun fromefun 30.10.2017
What another great video. I have had one in my naughty bucket for a while and not been able to go anywhere with it due to me being an ignorant primate. I had seen someone pick this using a small half diamond. Time to dig it out and have another got with it. Many many thanks for such a brilliant video.
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 30.10.2017->Yeah, this one taught me a few things.
Rob locks Rob locks 30.10.2017
Lovely work buddy it's a great feeling when you get a stubborn one ???
Tipene Nga Puhi Tipene Nga Puhi 30.10.2017
Very entertaining and educational at the same
The Avid Picker The Avid Picker 30.10.2017
Nice picking bud! I have that exact same padlock and I have picked it with success however, it took me a while to figure out what type of pick is best for the EC Keyway and I have been most successful with a half diamond in 0.023" from the Praxis Kit. When I first got my 75IB/50 I broke one of my Spooxe picks trying to reach under the warding and have enough reach to set pins and it didn't work even before the pick broke. Try to use a half diamond to pick the EC Keyway and let me know what you think. Keep up the good work!
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 31.10.2017->Thanks bro. every lock is an education...
Been Pickin Been Pickin 30.10.2017
Thank you so much for this video Michael! When I decided to try dimple locks, I ordered this very model, thinking it looked like a beginner lock! And then it proceeded to make me feel like a caveman flying a space-ship! I carved an allen-wrench tension bar to a perfect fit and still had no magic bullet. I&#39;ve only opened this thing 4 or 5 times for all the work I put into it, and never once felt like I knew what I was doing. There is absolutely no feel in this thing! I wasn&#39;t even sure about the spools.<br />I was feeling pretty dejected over my dimple lock future when you put this up. Now, I feel like maybe I cheated myself with just trying one lock. I&#39;m going to buy a few different dimples and give them a go. Any suggestions on where I should start?
         Been Pickin Been Pickin 31.10.2017->Thanks Michael, I will!
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 31.10.2017->No worries mate, this video was a hell of a lot of fun to make. I'd buy a europrofile abus of some kind - make sure you get one with a nice wide keyway - because then you can strip it and progressively pin it. They really are great fun.
redcatimaging redcatimaging 30.10.2017
Great real life picking experience Video Michael :). Yeah haha the EC keyway is a bit nasty ;). A small flag works good. The 75IB50 is quite similar to the 96 I think :). Try the 40mm one, there is even less space haha. Greetings to the Gorilla from the fox ; D.
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 30.10.2017->Thanks Foxxy - this one was fun.
Don Don'z Lockz 30.10.2017
Hehe, very entertaining Mr Gorilla, good tribal music and text comments.? I have some of these for my Pelican case carry-on luggage. The IB... not 1, is a german abbreviation for a stainless shackle. Good job on the final open!!!???
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 30.10.2017->Ohhhh excellent, thanks. I always wonder what the nomenclature means. Thanks again mate.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67