Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018
Please share any updates in the comments below that you would like to see shared for next week's update!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Warfield Andrew Warfield 30.12.2018
Wow thanks brother! Sorry I am just now seeing this. Thank you so much for the shout out! This is just one of the many reasons why i love this community! Always helping each other out! Thanks again brother! ♠♠♠
lockmania lockmania 30.12.2018
Hi again my friend, just another small channel if you are interrested and have not seen it before here is a link. <a href="https://youtu.be/KP9SIJy0Nlw">https://youtu.be/KP9SIJy0Nlw</a><br /><br />He seems to only have this one that have anything to do with picking but i Hope he Will make more at some point but There is not relly much about the video he just made but at least you can take a look at it sometimes and see if he makes some new videos that is a little bit better then the one in the link
Dark Arts Lock Picking Dark Arts Lock Picking 30.12.2018
Awesome video mate. It&#39;s fantastic to see more people joining the community. I thought I would let you know that my new Sunday beginner&#39;s series is off to a fantastic start. I picked up a few new subscribers who are just starting out in locksport and have got a lot of good feedback about the series. So far I&#39;ve done two videos and have many more to come. Hopefully it will help more people with their progress and understanding of lock picking. I would like to hear your thoughts on the two videos I have done so far as I know you have done amazing videos for beginners. Hope you have a great 2019 my friend. ????
Gordon W Gordon W 30.12.2018
I would love a crack at your one and only challenge lock! This week I’ve been fighting a stubborn Dom euro cylinder sent by Xbmods. I’m saving all the failed attempts for a blooper reel at the end of the opening video when it finally gives in and opens.. ????
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->Thanks for sharing. Maybe ser if Jason Carlson will send it to you after. I just would like it back after, I wanted to fix a few things on it.
Bearsback Bearsback 30.12.2018
I can&#39;t remember if you did Aj Clark yet but if not that&#39;s one you could help.
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->I don't remember if I have or not either, I encouraged him to share some updates in the comments so I'll remember to include him
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 30.12.2018
Great update video (as per usual) buddy and, thank you so much, for all the great info, about these other channels my friend ?? Much appreciated and, thanks for sharing these with us all ? Hope you have a fantastic New Year sir and, we wish you all the very best, for your continuing success, as well as a healthy and prosperous 2019 also ?? Cheers! and, thanks again ????
         Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 30.12.2018->@HelpfulLockPicker Thanks ??
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->thank you for the kind words and I hope you have a great new year as well!
Starrylock Starrylock 30.12.2018
Thanks for giving a signal boost for myself and everyone else. I really enjoy this series.
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->it's no problem, I enjoy spreading the word :-) thanks for checking out the video!
Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 30.12.2018
I started typing before you finished talking.. then I heard you were looking for really great stuff to share... so I deleted my comment left this one lol
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 30.12.2018->HelpfulLockPicker thanks my man!
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->Really great work!
bird718 bird718 30.12.2018
those are nice trays but i&#39;m still trying to order the ones i saw a few days ago that are selling at 1-800-neatpin
         bird718 bird718 31.12.2018->@HelpfulLockPicker
but.... that awesome advertisement and the 2nd unit free if i pay separate shipping and handling? it brings back memories from when i was a little kid watching tv. call now and get another one free!!!! plus you will also receive 50 pounds of sand for free just pay separate shipping and handling and a two 20 pound dumbells, just pay the shipping and handling and processing fee.
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->In all honesty, that one can be found on amazon.com and also CLK Supply if you truly want one :-)
Bearsback Bearsback 30.12.2018
Very nice job my friend, Thanks for showing the start out channels.
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->Thank you for checking them out!
Leon Leon's lockpad 30.12.2018
Another cool video my friend?????
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->Thanks for checking it out!
Kuwaiti Keith Kuwaiti Keith 30.12.2018
Wow man Thank you soo much for the shout out .. That was awesome (*_*) .. if I can help out in some way just let me know ...
         Kuwaiti Keith Kuwaiti Keith 30.12.2018->@HelpfulLockPicker After my house is rebuilt from the hurricane damage I will , thank you .. Cheers ..
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->@Kuwaiti Keith feel free to send me an email sometime and I can try to help you out
         Kuwaiti Keith Kuwaiti Keith 30.12.2018->@HelpfulLockPicker yes - lol - my filming does need some help ...
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->I don't ask for much just keep doing what you are doing! If you ever want any advice on filming or anything let me know:)
Jason Carlson Jason Carlson 30.12.2018
Great video good friend!! I have been struggling with &quot;Screw Up&quot;.. some serious mods have been done to that little beast... Soon I will be able to get an open.. It will be on video!! Have a great day friend!!
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->Cool I can't wait to see :)
lockmania lockmania 30.12.2018
Another great update My Friend i relly look forward to these every weekend, glad you got All 3 channels in this video that should help Them grow at least a little bit, also i can&#39;t remember if you Saw my video where i showed the locks i got for Christmas but i do have some fights with two 11 pin ruko padlocks one 12 pin ruko oval and a 6 pin ruko oval with sliders in the side they are killing me right now and also still fighting with the lever lock so i have a Lot of fun with All of those, also have you seen lock picka 69 he is also a very small channel i think he have 3 videos now,
         lockmania lockmania 30.12.2018->@HelpfulLockPicker if you want it here is a link to his channel https://youtu.be/9Fd3W44d-Gc
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->Thanks for sharing! I did see your video and those look like some fun locks to work on. I'll have to check out that other channel as well
Daz Evers Daz Evers 30.12.2018
Another fantastic video my friend, it’s alway really interesting to see what’s going on in the community, I hope you have a great weekend. &amp; I know 2019 is going to be completely amazing for this community. ??
         HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 30.12.2018->Thank you for the kind words! I am excited to see how the new year will turn out as well :-)

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67