Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don Don'z Lockz 09.01.2019
Shiny = new, patina = old. That's my mentality anyway. You are very good at cleaning locks, not so good at cleaning carpet!? It scrubbed up good and the ageing process worked well too. I wonder how the vinegar vapor and salt would compare to that.?
         William Mancel William Mancel 10.01.2019->I will have to test the vinegar/salt method on a lock. This vinegar only bath worked well enough to knock the glare down. I think I can remove my sunglasses now. ???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starrylock Starrylock 07.01.2019
Great job cleaning up these lovely locks
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 07.01.2019
A nice job restoring this Yale William and, some great information, about using these techniques too ? I've seen some locks that others have attempted to clean and, as you point out, being too abrasive with the cleaning processes, can remove metal fast, if to vigorous or using the wrong things - leaving them very sloppy. Still, nicely done so far my friend and, can't wait to see it, when it's fully done and, back to operating order mate ?? A very cool video sir and, thanks for sharing this lock and these tips with us all ????
MUR- LOCK 68 MUR- LOCK 68 07.01.2019
Well Done my friend! What a change!!! Now relax and watch videos!!!!!!!
Leon Leon's lockpad 07.01.2019
Great clean up William my friend??????
Potti314 Potti314 07.01.2019
This great lock earns a lot of love and you give love to the lock :-) The break cleaner is very useful and I use it actually every time beside of rust removal form steel.
         William Mancel William Mancel 07.01.2019->Thank you my friend. I just recently started using break cleaner. It's faster than vinegar, and stronger on removing crud.
Gazz R Gazz R 06.01.2019
Great job William, looks much better in battle dress. Thanks for sharing.
Pocket Women Pocket Women 06.01.2019
Thank you for all the tips and tricks on how to clean the vintage lock.
Iggy Mac Iggy Mac 06.01.2019
great restoration of the lock buddy can't wait to see it altogether again.
Washington State Picker Washington State Picker 06.01.2019
Cool video! Thanks
hadler999 hadler999 06.01.2019
Vinegar will change the surface hue of brass from golden to pinkish,, the pink can be removed if desired with a light buffing or left depending on personnal preference,. Thanks for the resto demo.
         William Mancel William Mancel 07.01.2019->Thank you for the information.
Vic Vic's Pick n Lock 06.01.2019
Well done with the restoration William I'm glad you didn't sand the body ??
         William Mancel William Mancel 07.01.2019->The poor thing had been sanded enough. ?
bird718 bird718 06.01.2019
i like it shinny
lockmania lockmania 06.01.2019
Beautiful Work my friend

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59