Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff Moss Jeff Moss 17.01.2019
wowww
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Arts Lock Picking Dark Arts Lock Picking 09.01.2019
Fantastic parcel from trek. You are going to be busy my friend ?????
?THUMPER? Lock picking, Police accountability ?THUMPER? Lock picking, Police accountability 08.01.2019
Awesome package from trekmaster 30. He is one kind person, as I would say he is a brother. At least to me.
SasPes SasPes 08.01.2019
Awesome package and padlocks ? Bravo!
Curt Hatt Curt Hatt 08.01.2019
Super cool! Santa came late, but he delivered.
Gantry Gantry 08.01.2019
Darn, what a lot of heavy packages! I hope you had you're back belt on when you lifted those. A cool bunch of padlocks to play with!
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 08.01.2019
An awesome package from Trekmaster there Bobby and, some beautiful vintage padlocks from him too sir - very nice! ?? Thanks for sharing these with us all and, can't wait to see your part 2 on these and, which ones you pick my friend? ?? Thanks for another very cool video too ????
Kuwaiti Keith Kuwaiti Keith 07.01.2019
Awesome box O locks .
pjdambra pjdambra 07.01.2019
There was a few nice old brass locks there for your collection. I loved that old Yale. Pick it for a video.
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 07.01.2019->That very possible my friend, you may see it in a Stocklocksunday video.
Cameron Dunn Cameron Dunn 07.01.2019
Beautiful old locks, no wonder it weighed so much.
Bearsback Bearsback 07.01.2019
Very nice bunch of locks Bobby.
Jake 1973 Jake 1973 07.01.2019
Great package! I find myself headed towards primarily vintage padlock collecting. I love contemplating the story behind the dings, dents, odd patinas...thanks for sharing?
Bill Bacardi Bill Bacardi 07.01.2019
Awesome package brother.
Don Don'z Lockz 07.01.2019
Nice freebie package from TM30! Very cool old locks.
John Mccormick John Mccormick 07.01.2019
Interesting bunch of padlocks there !<br />The Diamond laminated reminds me of William Mancel’s recent videos ... <br />would be interested if you could get into that one ... unique warded type I believe ??
Jason Carlson Jason Carlson 07.01.2019
Great lock load! Very nice Bobby! Thanks for sharing your goods!
Starrylock • Starrylock • 07.01.2019
Glorious package day, so many stories of long lives. Have fun with all the vintage locks.
MUR- LOCK 68 MUR- LOCK 68 07.01.2019
Well Done Bobby! Nice locks ! love that large Ilco its a nice piece! Great Package from TrekMaster!
SUNCOAST PICKER SUNCOAST PICKER 07.01.2019
Holly Molly buddy. Looks like a lot of fun and more videos to <a href="http://come.lol/">come.lol</a> thanks for sharing..?
Aj Clark Aj Clark 07.01.2019
Awesome bunch of locks especially the Yale&#39;s

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17