Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUR- LOCK 68 MUR- LOCK 68 15.12.2018
Great Video! thanks for sharing! Happy Picking!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JimWest JimWest 15.12.2018
Cool Yale, I remember my Dad had a similar one. Great job on the Corbins, bud ?? ?
Pocket Women Pocket Women 14.12.2018
A wonderful selection of locks.<br />The shape of the Corbins I&#39;ve not seen before very nice.<br />Nicely picked as well,<br />Thanks for the video
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->Pocket Women I hadn’t seen them either. When I got the lot from eBay I didn’t know what all was in it
Don Don'z Lockz 14.12.2018
Some cool old locks, I like the old ratcheting long shackle locks.??
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->they're warded locks. I have to find my picks for them. havent used them in years
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 14.12.2018
Another great lock haul and, bit of wafer picking mate ?? Some very nice and cool locks there my friend and, thanks as always, for taking the time to share these locks, with us all ?? If we don&#39;t see you again beforehand, have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; and yet again, thanks for another fantastic video too - ????
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->thank you! you too man
Leon Leon's lockpad 14.12.2018
Great job my friend awesome locks??????
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->thanks man! a few of these May get cut open to see whats inside. I think they're already broke
Bearsback Bearsback 14.12.2018
Great picking my friend Very cool Corbin&#39;s.
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->thanks man!
HelpfulLockPicker HelpfulLockPicker 14.12.2018
Excellent work as always!
SasPes SasPes 13.12.2018
Cool padlocks ;) Bravo!
Jason Carlson Jason Carlson 13.12.2018
Yeah.. spotted that listing also on ebay. Great score man!
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->I pretty much bought it just for the americans lol
Cherokee Cherokee 13.12.2018
Good job picking :)
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->thank you!
lockmania lockmania 13.12.2018
Beautiful locks my friend
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->thanks man
John Mccormick John Mccormick 13.12.2018
Nice! I think I saw that batch on eBay as well??<br />Great that you’re saving these vintage locks. Are you going to be able to make keys for those Corbin wafer padlocks?
         Bored Lock picker Bored Lock picker 14.12.2018->actually gave to a buddy to ask their master locksmith if he knows the blank. I dont have to many old corbin blanks and I dont even have a guess on which one. if my buddy knows then I'll buy some and try and impression them

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17