Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

ABUS ROCK (1115) Abus ROCK w/Vitesse Core

id=5414
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: ABUS. Артикул: ROCK
Описание: ROCK (1115) Abus ROCK w/Vitesse Core
32 652 просмотров
Время взлома: 1 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy Tazenda Amy Tazenda 14.03.2020
Weird c-clips offer more security than locks? xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
747 800 747 800 17.01.2019
Lockpicking lawyer would have had it off by now.
         Phil Stephens Phil Stephens 13.05.2019->Finesse beats brute force all day long
grosstravis grosstravis 02.01.2019
Bill... You never cease to amaze me. Cool vid. Have you messed with sparrows check pins? They are a pain in the ass. You and lock pick lawyer are talented guys. Thanks for the videos or whatever these kids call it these days haha
celiamarie1 celiamarie1 07.07.2018
I have a dumb question folks, can an Abus Rock 83/80 be upgraded with a dimple type of core?
Sigma Sigma 07.04.2018
I probably ought to secure my front door with a snap ring instead of a lock.
Nollaig Mar Nollaig Mar 28.03.2018
Bill could you send me a an old set of pics you don't use I bought a set a a Chinese website and 4 pick broke all ready
Sam Caddick Passmore Sam Caddick Passmore 14.03.2018
Your a great pick, but your disassembly leaves a little to be desired. Lol.
Adam A Adam A 05.01.2018
I sent LPL (Video 251) some time ago. I had a hell of a time locating ANY cylinder.
Hand oftheKing Hand oftheKing 29.08.2017
If you hadn't seen the key would it have taken you longer to open this? And did you have any practice tries before you made the video?
SgtKOnyx SgtKOnyx 21.08.2017
*Gets amazing beater block to stop him bashing his pin trays<br />*Puts camera on said block<br />&quot;Continues to beat upon his pin trays
vlkodlaq vlkodlaq 20.08.2017
Hello, great work. I have challenge for you, the tokoz gama pro.
Nong Nong 19.08.2017
thanks for posting !!! nice informative and well presented
patdud1979 patdud1979 03.08.2017
No make a video putting it back together ??
Ron O Ron O 24.07.2017
I like watching you pick locks in the vice but did you ever consider picking the lock while on a hasp? How would you secure it in order to pick it while in use in a hasp?
all motor all motor 24.07.2017
no cheap ebay garbage tools allowed!
John Kubik John Kubik 23.07.2017
I got to say love your videos keep up the great work I will be donating to help you keep making these great videos I have no idea why i sit here and watch your videos all the time and have no idea why lol
NomadUniverse NomadUniverse 23.07.2017
You need to invest in a bigger range of circlip pliers :D The first ones you went for were the right sort, just the wrong size. You could pick up every size and sort you need for easily under 200 bucks. You will thank yourself in the long run.
metamorphicorder metamorphicorder 23.07.2017
seems more like someone said screw keeping bad guys out we just want to keep bill from gutting it.
Dylan Bryant Dylan Bryant 22.07.2017
~30 videos down. 1085 to go
soloban81 soloban81 22.07.2017
Lockitt sells a vitess core that can be easily retrofit into a schlage deadbolt. I ordered two from him and installed them in my deadbolts. Unless Bill or LPL shows up at my door I feel relatively safe.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60