Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

ABUS E90 [96] Review - The Abus E90

id=6003
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: ABUS. Артикул: E90
Описание: E90 [96] Review - The Abus E90
1 051 просмотров
Время взлома: 2 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keymaster Keymaster 04.09.2017
Awesome videoyou covered the problems and the history of this lock very well! This lock is really special, but not in a good way for ABUS... one problem, that you mentioned, is that the key sometimes get stuck,I would hate that as a customer. And it's not a problem of this particular lock, I have another one, that has the same problem.
         CC MOGS CC MOGS 02.11.2017->What 3* would you recommend ? Won"t be getting this Abus euro now.........cheers cm
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 04.09.2017->Hi Michael, yeah it's a fascinating piece of engineering for all the wrong reasons. A thousand thanks for letting me pick this thing, I'm very grateful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Francis Altham Francis Altham 31.08.2018
Pin three is there anti bump pin
LoneWolfLockPicking LoneWolfLockPicking 07.05.2018
The springy Ness when you out the key in is because if you can turn the cam even when the lock is locked and until the cam lines back up with the key it will try to push the key back out!
DerrickPurvis DerrickPurvis 02.02.2018
It's got a floating cam too - So no picking required... think thumbturn
CC MOGS CC MOGS 02.11.2017
Just about to buy one of these because of the name ABUS , glad i seen this now - can anyone recommend a good 3* for reasonable money..........cheers cm
Potti314 Potti314 10.09.2017
Great review of that interesting lock. Can you imagine that the two stacks with pin-in-pins are for bump protection? I've heard that bumping and snapping are far more common than picking. Of course to leave one pin after the snapped lock is ridiculous ;-)
SUNCOAST PICKER SUNCOAST PICKER 06.09.2017
Well explained nice review. W C P will enjoy this one.?
LockPicking Patrolman LockPicking Patrolman 05.09.2017
Great video ? I came across a few of these while shopping for a half cylinder and now I’m glad I didn’t spend real money on one ?? Thanks for the video! ?
         LockPicking Patrolman LockPicking Patrolman 06.09.2017->Michael Maynard its a very moody Lock for sure (at least mine is)! Hopefully will get it over stage fright and get the video up soon. Bought it on an eBay seller from the UK actually. For a reasonable price too!
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 06.09.2017->Fine choice my good man. I have yet to get my spanners on one of those...
         LockPicking Patrolman LockPicking Patrolman 06.09.2017->Michael Maynard Haha! I was actually shopping for a half cylinder to load up in my Abus 86 to have something to pick ? Wound up with an E60 though!
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 05.09.2017->Wise move. Great fun to pick but hopeless in the real world.
TotallyRandom Locks and Picks TotallyRandom Locks and Picks 05.09.2017
Thanks for a nice comprehensive overview, Nice work, Happy Picking!
Turk Matt Turk Matt 05.09.2017
Cool lock sir, ty for sharing
Don Don'z Lockz 05.09.2017
Now I know why you are called Gorilla Picking! lol ? Interesting lock that is not meant to be. Send it to damnation...or Harley!?thanks for show n' tell ?
Pick Beard Pick Beard 05.09.2017
It looks like an intern Friday idea,just before the pub calls???<br />Springy pip I think is for anti bump,drill protection at the rear of the lock,anti snap measures (if you can call them that!!).<br />On paper should be good, but WTF!!!?????
Tipene Nga Puhi Tipene Nga Puhi 05.09.2017
Most entertaining review I&#39;ve seen in quite some time. When I picked it I would have sworn it was a Challenge Lock, but there you go
Lock Noob Lock Noob 05.09.2017
Fun pick. I think the lock looks great... shame we didn&#39;t see the gutting ;-)
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 06.09.2017->TheAvid Picker I'll check it out :-)
         The Avid Picker The Avid Picker 06.09.2017->Lock Noob Hey, if you want to see the gutting then look on my channel and I have a video on the E90 pick and gut!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 06.09.2017->Michael Maynard lol, fair play :-)
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 05.09.2017->There are some things that are best left behind the veil...
TonyS Locks TonyS Locks 04.09.2017
I have one too, and enjoyed picking it, but found it surprisingly easy too.<br />Could the pin in pin be some kind of anti-bump feature?
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 05.09.2017->Yeah, I think so although why they would use two entirely separate pin in pin arrangements in adjacent chambers is beyond me. One anti-pick and one anti-bump perhaps.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60