Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Masterlock 931 (278) Master Lock 931 Shrouded Shackle Padlock Pick and Gut

id=6206
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: Masterlock. Артикул: 931
Описание: 931 (278) Master Lock 931 Shrouded Shackle Padlock Pick and Gut
1 110 просмотров
Время взлома: 2 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.09.2017
I do gut the lock! I filmed this at the same time as the last Master Lock Pro so I had to wait for a set of imperial hex keys :-) I think this is a pretty good lock all in all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Herr John Herr 16.04.2019
How does this 931 lock in the linked video differ from the one your picking? Thank you!<br /><br /><br /><a href="https://youtu.be/c5FwyXv7hS8">https://youtu.be/c5FwyXv7hS8</a>
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 22.04.2019->It doesn’t :-)
Potti314 Potti314 21.09.2017
Difficult gutting, first the missing hex wrench, the the crimped core... Well done buddy, picking and gutting. Do you think they put in a strong spring to making picking harder?
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 24.09.2017->I'm not sure... I guess so as I can't really think of any other reason... maybe a 'reassuring feel of quality' like the firm door closure of a premium car?? Lol :-) it really is pretty strong spring tension... Chubb, some American Locks and Union play this trick too in my experience :-)
Noctis Motus Noctis Motus 19.09.2017
Nice pick. Boo to crimped cores though.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.09.2017->Noctis Motus thanks, I'd be more upset if he crimping meant that the core couldn't be removed though :-)
Allen Cronce Allen Cronce 19.09.2017
I&#39;ve been working on a 911 as part of a progression. Haven&#39;t been able to open it yet. It feels like I&#39;m setting the spools, but in the end all the pins feel springy and I don&#39;t get an open. The funny thing is that oven been able to open an American 1100 (which should be harder), but not this stubborn 911. I guess I need more practice.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.09.2017->Allen Cronce good luck!
         Allen Cronce Allen Cronce 19.09.2017->Thanks for the reply! I thought the same thing, but I've pushed the TOK tensioner very hard when in this state, almost to the point of bending it. I'm probably oversetting a pin, so I'll keep working at it.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.09.2017->Allen Cronce I think that you have picked it. The core is very, very highly sprung and takes s lot of force to open once picked. Use a TOK pry bar tension tool to pick it and when all the pins feel loose, hold the tool in place and turn the core harder. If the pins are not loose and they really are 'springy' this probably means you have over set a pin and dropped all the picked spools
72cmcinc 72cmcinc 19.09.2017
Nice pick! Good to see some decent pins in the Master.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.09.2017->72cmcinc thank you
wildflower1977 wildflower1977 19.09.2017
Have you got a Patreon account?
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.09.2017->wildflower1977 no... I may consider it in the future though :-)
BlackDolphin90 BlackDolphin90 19.09.2017
I think the serrated pins are just pre cut spools
BlackDolphin90 BlackDolphin90 18.09.2017
Hello again.....dont forget you can modify old hex wrenches to fit. Using a file or sandpaper etc
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.09.2017->Thing is, I made a few vids back-to-back and I got caught out at the same time... I have the tools now :-)
William Mancel William Mancel 18.09.2017
The Masterlock 930 (American 700 clone) also has 5 spools, and a crimped core that you have to rotate 90° to extract. <br />Great picking &amp; gutting buddy. ???
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 19.09.2017->Thank you :-)
LockPicking Patrolman LockPicking Patrolman 18.09.2017
Those crimped cores can be a pain! ? nice picking and nice gutting! ???
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.09.2017->Thank you :-)
Pickaholic Pickaholic 18.09.2017
Not too bad of locks. I&#39;ve only ever tried to pick one pro series and now it&#39;s on my locker at work for the time being. I wanted something I knew I could pick off it without too much trouble, but something that&#39;s not a POS.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.09.2017->Yeah, I think this fits the bill :-)
Dirk Dirk 18.09.2017
Good to see some security pins in these, I know a couple of contractors who use these to lock up their tools.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.09.2017->They seem pretty good :-)
Gazz R Gazz R 18.09.2017
The suspense was killing me. Did&#39;nt think that core was coming out. Great pick btw!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.09.2017->Thanks :-) I started to worry a bit myself. Wasn't expecting crimping at all. Luckily I remembered a video by Pete Restall on some Military locks with crimped cores, so I suspected it could be gutted :-)
Don Don'z Lockz 18.09.2017
Bill also says that is good and it is actually on my shopping list to get one day...for training purposes. Imperial sux! Lol. No idea why the US still use them, seems so prehistoric for modern society.
         Don Don'z Lockz 28.09.2017->khaitomretro...wow, lot's of information there! I guess that means that things are not likely to change in a hurry! Cheers ??
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.09.2017->All very true :-) I am used to most tools and screws being metric these days though :-) I still use a mix of measurements in my speech as well. Height is in Feet volume in pints and weight in stone. Weirdly, I measure length in meters and gym weight in kilos. I guess I'm 'that' inbertween generation, lol
         khaitomretro khaitomretro 18.09.2017->Don'z Lockz The imperial system is still widespread in Europe and the rest of the world in many industries, it just got hidden from consumers. You can buy 6/4 pipe in a Dutch plumbers merchant , it obscures the fact that it's actually 1 1/2 inches in diameter (6/4=1.5).

A German control valve fitted to an Italian radiator in a house in Finland will have 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch fittings. TVs, monitors, car wheels, bike tyres, phone screens will be in inches. The beer lines in pubs and bars are 3/8 or 3/16 inch. It's not like the Metric system isn't a mess. You need to calculate with distances in decimetres to end up with volumes in litres (which aren't an SI unit). None of the versions of the metric system are fully coherent. Pressure is commonly listed in 'bar' (the gass pressure from the mains will be set in millibar) which isn't an SI unit but replaces the metric barye, pascal and pieze. Ergs are old metric units of energy but are only coherent in the CGS variant of the metric system.

Why is the hectare defined as 10,000 m^2 and the litre as 0.001 m^3? Ask a boat owner how many metres per second their boat does, then look at the confusion on their face as they quote you a figure in 'knots'. It's madness, I tells yer.
:)
Leon Leon's lockpad 18.09.2017
Great job my friend very nice chunky masterlock????????
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.09.2017->Thank you :-)

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67