Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

VIRO (1171) Viro 40mm Padlock

id=6515
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: VIRO. Артикул:
Описание: (1171) Viro 40mm Padlock
14 732 просмотров
Время взлома: 2 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ryan moir ryan moir 21.10.2017
First day picking I stabbed myself trying to rake.
         Bosnianbill Bosnianbill 03.06.2018->It happens...
         ryan moir ryan moir 21.10.2017->SchadDad I have some locks with spools I am working on now. I bought the sparrows repinning kit. Moving to serrated next. The schlage door locks I have are my next target after those.
         Schad Dad Schad Dad 21.10.2017->ryan moir ayyy, me too.. I'm saving for a praxxis kit so I can start picking the doors in my house. I ran out of locks that I couldn't pick :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theodore Galanis Theodore Galanis 13.05.2019
I&#39;ve had two 30mm Viro padlocks for years and finally managed to pick one this week.<br />Mine haven&#39;t been rakeable. I&#39;ve always considered the tight tolerances were the main reason I could get them open.<br />Now that I&#39;ve had more experience, I&#39;ve finally beaten one. The other one still has the better of me.
xl xl 14.11.2017
I can smell cracked 3dsmax from here.
DG DG 29.10.2017
Viro = Estonia, in Finnish. ;)
waddac2 waddac2 26.10.2017
Cool old battered Viro Bill
Doug Cross Doug Cross 24.10.2017
I’ve been messing with a Viro 40mm for over a year. I have raked it open repeatedly and easily, but the only times I’ve been able to spp it it has felt like and accident. I really can’t feel the pins. So I keep playing with it, trying to find that feel.
demofilmpuntnl demofilmpuntnl 23.10.2017
I have 2 of those , they have indeed drag.
Sam Niebeling Sam Niebeling 23.10.2017
Step up from a Master lock?
Hank Fisher Hank Fisher 23.10.2017
Very nice!
billigerfusel billigerfusel 22.10.2017
Gentlemen, welcome to the shop
Ryan Saturley Ryan Saturley 22.10.2017
Bill, more light will help with camera focus!!!
         Move Fast Move Fast 23.10.2017->As others have mentioned, it's likely to do with the high contrast lines and writing on his cut-resistant pad on the desk. Sharp lines = very good focus as far as the camera is concerned. He could also try making the autofocus prioritise the centre of the image.
arenaz87 arenaz87 22.10.2017
Hi , very good videos , i have a question im buying a property out of the midle of nowhere, and whated to know what locks all weather would you recomend and for doors would you recomend thank you
         Bosnianbill Bosnianbill 22.10.2017->https://lock-lab.com/home-security/which-lock-should-i-buy/
         Ash Ash 22.10.2017->have a look on his website in the description. or a quick google search on lockpicking forums, they have very good suggestions, however take it with a grain of salt, because their suggestions are highly expensive, you can get away with locks that are pickable but hard to break other ways, however, how likely will you be having an experienced lock picker showing up? very unlikely. so a lot to think about
Marty Hastings Marty Hastings 22.10.2017
nice pick. i enjoyed the intro as well.
Jackcc5 Jackcc5 21.10.2017
good to finaly see the lock ive had a few people come into get keys cut for these locks. Vio080 i think it is.
Larry G Larry G 21.10.2017
Great info, ì sure am learning about locks. I once ask you how do you know what pick to use. Knowing your locks really comes into play with that. Thank you Mr Bill
Ryan Harris Ryan Harris 21.10.2017
fifteenth
Randy Mack Randy Mack 21.10.2017
Was that key hand-filed? It kinda looked like it. Could be why it wasn&#39;t working very smoothly.
James Drissel James Drissel 21.10.2017
Autofocus blues. Bill, I think much of your focus difficulties like with the mat on your work bench. Those lines are just about the perfect thing to capture the camera&#39;s contrast focus algorithms. Using a camera with phase detection focus or with laser assisted focus would be a good upgrade, but a quick and cheap fix might be a bandaid with some straight marker lines might give your hands an edge in the focus fight...
Mr. E. Mr. E. 21.10.2017
TOOOL’s Christina made some cool rakes (now also offered thru Peterson with their handles &amp; metal at a higher price too). Nice demonstration Bill!
Mirco Cailotto Mirco Cailotto 21.10.2017
I have a lot of those, I live in Italy

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67