Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

ABUS (450) ABUS Euro #21 sent and pinned by "Keymaster" spp

id=7427
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: ABUS. Артикул:
Описание: (450) ABUS Euro #21 sent and pinned by "Keymaster" spp
130 просмотров
Время взлома: 5 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keymaster Keymaster 03.01.2018
I think I changed some driver pins after I picked it, that's why there is the countermilling in chamber 3. That doesn't make any sense now. :)
         Keymaster Keymaster 03.01.2018->Oh, and the "name" of the lock is just a joke and doesn't make any sense at all, I couldn't come up with a good name so I did some random drawing :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bearsback Bearsback 28.12.2017
Nice picking.
FunKey MonKey FunKey MonKey 28.12.2017
Nice work on the picking Mr Keyz. Awesome work on the pins from Keymaster.??<br /><br />I never knew that they declare them as screwdrivers ?
redcatimaging redcatimaging 28.12.2017
Misterious declaration...but ok, if it works... ;). I like the stepped pins and the t-pin spool :). Nice made by Keymaster. Took a couple picks but I had no doubt that you could open it after that &quot;long&quot; break hehe ;D. Have a cool week Bobby :).
Bill Bacardi Bill Bacardi 28.12.2017
Very nice pins from Keymaster. Awesome picking my friend.
Steel Pinnings Steel Pinnings 27.12.2017
Very cool pick bro, <br />Got to love a fair challenge. <br />And yeah Sparrows has always called them screwdrivers. Lol And I asked around and found out that they were victims of the postal rules and regulations in the past. Paid huge fines and stopped sending to here for a while even. But finally figured out how to sercimvent the regulations. By calling it a multiple use screwdrivers. And well you can use them to turn a screw. Hell we all have used our fingernail once or twice. LMAO <br />Thanks for sharing buddy,
         Steel Pinnings Steel Pinnings 28.12.2017->Bobby Keyz
Yep yep, best way to put it. Homemade tools... I will start saying it like that too. I had been just saying screwdrivers. Lol
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 27.12.2017->Steel Pinnings thanks brother yeah this was a great challenge loved it. I knew sparrows had a reason possibly the same as mine. I call them home made sparrows tools now when I ship out of state. I've only been asked once what that was and I just said they were home made tools from sparrows and they said oh lol.
Iggy Mac Iggy Mac 27.12.2017
Nice job bobby Thanks
Rob Locks Rob Locks 27.12.2017
Nice picking and a cool lock ?
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 27.12.2017->Rob locks thanks Rob. Thank you for watching my friend.
Leon Leon's lockpad 27.12.2017
Very cool bobby my friend strange about the post and picks??????
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 27.12.2017->Leon's lockpad Thanks Leon. Yeah isn't that funny them calling them screwdrivers. Sparrows is awesome there really easy to work with. They had me email them a picture of my order and they said sorry and there mailing me out an Attila today. ?
BlackDolphin90 BlackDolphin90 27.12.2017
Nice job bobby keyz. I am guessing you are struggling on the evil twins i sebt haha...they like the naughty bucket i think
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 28.12.2017->BlackDolphin90 hahaha I just got home from work and pulled out the ERA and I got it open actually with a short hook from Sparrows. Now to get it on video lol. I put clips on the back of both of them there were no clips on the back.
         BlackDolphin90 BlackDolphin90 27.12.2017->Bobby Keyz ye no worries.....i think a 15thousands deep hook is needed to open it as one of them has a pin that is really high
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 27.12.2017->BlackDolphin90 but to your question yes there in the naughty bucket ?
         Bobby Keyz Bobby Keyz 27.12.2017->BlackDolphin90 Thanks bud. To be honest with you I haven't even tried them again. I just got another deep hook in yesterday I'll have to pull them out and give them another shot. It's just that I have probably 30 to 40 other locks I still need to get on camera maybe more. I have new ones coming in all the time. I'll pull them out again soon. Thanks for watching my friend.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67