Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Mul-T-Lock [133] Tutorial: Mul-T-Lock Masterclass

id=8025
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: Mul-T-Lock. Артикул:
Описание: [133] Tutorial: Mul-T-Lock Masterclass
802 просмотров
Время взлома: 5 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LockPickingLawyer LockPickingLawyer 20.03.2018
This is an excellent video. I’ll have to try this myself, but I love people sharing new techniques that they develop. Thank you. <br /><br />As a side note, there’s an increasing number of picking instructional videos on YT which either restate the basics that can be found on dozens of other videos, and/or provide plainly incorrect information... it’s really refreshing to see a video like this which not only gets the details right, but adds something fresh to the discussion. Bravo!
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 20.03.2018->Thanks LPL. You've hit the nail on the head and this is the direction I'm taking my channel - the more complex, niche, technical stuff. Not everyone wants it or even understands it...but for the ones that do, I like to be able to add just one more skill to their set.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russ Taylor Russ Taylor 08.11.2019
absolute masterclass respect
Sasha Gilgur Sasha Gilgur 23.09.2019
bollocks,i want to see you pick it when it mounted the proper way,pins downwards
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 23.09.2019->Thank you little troll, please see my other MT5 videos. Get back to me when you can pick one eh?
Ja S Ja S 17.07.2019
Bravo good outside the box thinking plenty of tools now that can manage them but still very informative
Toni302V8 Toni302V8 08.03.2019
Another great video and quite awesome picking! When can we expect part 2, or did I miss it? Will this series take 12 years? Just kidding mate, keep it up! See you back in ukls
Jamie Jamie's Locks 21.06.2018
Great video!
Frank Wang Frank Wang 21.05.2018
Really like your informative videos. Thanks for the tutorial!
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 23.05.2018->Let's do it. Email me on gorillapicking@gmail.com and I'll organise payment.
         Frank Wang Frank Wang 23.05.2018->It's only avaliable in China. If you want one, I can buy one for you. The lock is reasonably cheap, about 450RMB, but shipping would be a bit expensive, around 200-300RMB to NZ.
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 23.05.2018->Cheers mate. Just Googled that CEI 385T. I would REALLY REALLY like to get my hands on one of those, where do I buy one from?
         Frank Wang Frank Wang 21.05.2018->I'm currently working on a Chinese lock called CEI 385T. They were MulTLock dealer in China but one day decided to copy MulTLock design and produce locks themselves. Your video really helps.
Scott Walker Scott Walker 02.04.2018
I&#39;m looking forward to this. I haven&#39;t picked any locks since 1974, but you, Noob, Lawyer, Bill and a couple of others have convinced me to take it up again. Really enjoying it and enjoying all your videos. You guys are all beyond brilliant. Thank you.
anthony Lee dickinson anthony Lee dickinson 28.03.2018
Well am still on training locks I just got a very interesting one to try. It&#39;s like a cylinder night latch end the key is star shaped the hole is like a plus sign for key
Banjaxified Banjaxified 20.03.2018
You&#39;d like to know what I think. Well, I always knew you were good but I didn&#39;t know you were THAT good. That was exceptional picking and belies the multiple hours you must have put into this.. The clear and concise explanation of your technique was a pleasure. What more can I say. Bravo.
Bearsback Bearsback 19.03.2018
Great info my friend.
Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.03.2018
I just modified a curved flag myself and it works great :-)
MadUncleAndy Learns Lockpicking MadUncleAndy Learns Lockpicking 18.03.2018
Creative technique, and very informative video! Thanks, Michael!
mickeyrs3 mickeyrs3 18.03.2018
Oner the best videos iv seen in a while!! Nice 1 mester Maynard
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 20.03.2018->Thanks mate. Complex stuff, but worth the effort to learn.
Don Don'z Lockz 18.03.2018
It&#39;s very interesting and agree that the theory has to be down pat first but way beyond my skill level. Very informative as usual Michael.??
Daz Evers Daz Evers 18.03.2018
Fantastically helpful Tutorial
DazLocks DazLocks 18.03.2018
Thats was very informative Michael. For you to come up with the &quot;Maynard Overlift&quot; was there a lot of trial and error? I was wondering if a traditional hook modified into a point would work or would it be too difficult to locate the inner pin accurately enough ?
         Michael Maynard Michael Maynard 20.03.2018->Believe it or not, it didn't actually need a lot of work to perfect after I figured out what was going on in the lock. You're right, a standard short hook can be used (The Tron is perfect) BUT because the pick is made of metal stamped or cut from flat sheet it flexes, so the control isn't as good as a flag.
Tipene Nga Puhi Tipene Nga Puhi 18.03.2018
Great tutorial jammed packed full of useful information and expertly demonstrated

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67