Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Masterlock 7120D [675] A 7-Pin Master Lock! (Model 7120D) (Master Lock 7120D “SafeSpace” Locking Storage Bag)

id=8586
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Замок. Производитель: Masterlock. Артикул: 7120D
Описание: 7120D [675] A 7-Pin Master Lock! (Model 7120D) (Master Lock 7120D “SafeSpace” Locking Storage Bag)
24 374 просмотров
Время взлома: 1 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon Cuthbert Simon Cuthbert 02.03.2020
I wonder if this has ever been asked before, if it has then I apologise, but can left-handed people pick locks with your dexterity? As a lefty myself, I can see all kinds of manual contortions required to even start. Is there such a thing as a left-handed 'Lock Picking Lawyer'? Thanks and do keep up the good work. Your videos are absolutely fascinating.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
numberyellow numberyellow 18.02.2020
THIS JUST IN: 7-pin juggernaut master lock, defeated by a pair of scissors.
xclimatexcoldxx xclimatexcoldxx 16.01.2020
I use this master lock bag to hold my oxygen.
WarpRulez WarpRulez 07.05.2019
It's the enterprise software development mentality: "Let's put our most secure locks into things that require the least amount of security."
Abnorc ScreenName Abnorc ScreenName 29.01.2019
Maybe the logic is that high-security locks are really only likely to be attacked destructively, so it makes no sense to put high security cores on them. On the other hand, this bag may be meant for things that people would be likely to want to steal without leaving signs of tampering.<br /><br />Still does not explain only having security pins on LOTO locks though.
SkuldChan42 SkuldChan42 12.11.2018
Copying Rifkin is so odd - Masterlock&#39;s security bags aren&#39;t any cheaper - and the serious reviews of it say the bag is way crappier (poor stitching apparently lets you separate the bag at the zipper). At first I thought it was because Master bought them out, but I don&#39;t see any evidence of that.
Epikification Epikification 02.09.2018
Notice the ACTUAL pattern. Locks they sell to industry are made to be similar to competitors and stuff for the consumer market is junk with good marketing
Moon Moon Moon Moon 19.07.2018
Wow, I was able to chew <b>and</b> swallow my food before someone managed to open a masterlock.
needforsuv needforsuv 22.06.2018
Is this a joke?<br />Its not like you could harden the bag up unlike the plastic lock<br />Wait it is masterlock
Daniel Victor Daniel Victor 10.06.2018
Try the angle grinder!
J F J F 09.06.2018
Nice job buddy.
Paul Morissette Paul Morissette 28.05.2018
It&#39;s a banking bag. Not really meant for security. Many, if not most, don&#39;t have locks at all. They just want to make sure that the money doesn&#39;t blow all over the street.
StarkRG StarkRG 22.05.2018
Oh Master... you poor fools...
King Doomfist King Doomfist 20.05.2018
I have one of those. I don&#39;t feel any security pins either.
Polite Cat Polite Cat 19.05.2018
Knowing masterlock, (and many other lock companies) im convinced theres 8 chambers in that core, just to rob you of that extra last pin. There always has to be that extra empty chamber, just to make you feel the classic disappointment.
Admin Admin 18.05.2018
I&#39;m going to stop and salivate at <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6gD3VczyBg&amp;t=2m06s">2:06</a>, clearly this doesn&#39;t take much effort to open.
znm2004 znm2004 17.05.2018
ohh wow, seafirst bank still exists? i haven&#39;t seen one since the early/mid 90&#39;s
elesjuan elesjuan 14.05.2018
7 Pin master lock. First thing that comes to my mind? It&#39;s just full of standard pins. Top and bottom.
Christopher Lawler Christopher Lawler 14.05.2018
Cool... Now you have a bag with a lock on it... for the storage of your locks...
Hal Phillips Hal Phillips 13.05.2018
I work in a regulated industry (not banking) so I wonder if there is a regulation or even just an auditor checklist which out there that states that money bags used by a company should have seven pins. I&#39;ve seen plenty of regulations that seem out of touch or require more context to understand, but ultimately they&#39;re written by normal people and once it&#39;s on paper with 6b subsection 2 label, it&#39;s hard to change. An auditor doesn&#39;t ask if it&#39;s logical, just if it&#39;s correct.

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67