Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

Yale (461) Yale 6 Pin 1* Euro vs Standard 5 Pin Euro -

id=9573
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: Yale. Артикул:
Описание: (461) Yale 6 Pin 1* Euro vs Standard 5 Pin Euro -
1 838 просмотров
Время взлома: 2 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lock Noob Lock Noob 28.08.2018
How things have changed in Yale’s standard pin tumbler Euro Locks over the years! Originally shot as two vids, then stitched together so you can see the evolution :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Thomas Neil Thomas 15.10.2019
Always have trouble with these,you dealt with it pretty quickly, you're come a long way since you started,good video
         Neil Thomas Neil Thomas 18.10.2019->@Lock Noob
Bin great learning myself watching you and Bosnian bill,I learned a lot,I do a lot of picking at home and work over the years, without you both could never of learned these things, thanks from South Wales.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 18.10.2019->Thank you :-) it’s been a fun journey :-)
Adam West Adam West 05.01.2019
I have to admit, the first time I picked one of these 1 star Yale’s, (not all that long ago, still being very much a beginner), I did the whole ‘two hands in the air’ thing in celebration...
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 06.01.2019->And so you should have! :-)
F Li F Li 29.08.2018
Very nice hook pick. It has a golden color handle and shiny arm!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 31.08.2018->Thanks :-)
Bill Bacardi Bill Bacardi 29.08.2018
Very nicely done sir. Great explanation awesome factory pinning my friend
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Thanks Bill :-)
Roy Sammons Roy Sammons 29.08.2018
And once again some very nice lock picking. You make it look so easy. Thanks for the videos ?
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Thanks :-)
Don Don'z Lockz 29.08.2018
Good to see pin's evolve into something better and standardised. Having standards is a good thing.??
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Absolutely :-)
Brian Hignett Brian Hignett 29.08.2018
I'm not sure why Yale with all their knowledge from "year dot" would produce drivers such as those in the 6 pin 1* Euro. The centre of the "spool" - same thickness as the rest of the pin - doesn't allow the pin to tilt enough to even create a decent false set. The lack of free play in the plug before tensioning and picking shows this. The thick lips also act as standard pins when fitted adjacent to some long key pins. It leaves the cylinder open to raking and the pick gun. I can't help being a fan of Lockwood's shallow cut spools. When fitted in all pin chambers, the plug goes into a false set as soon as tension is applied, thus locking all pins and immediately deterring raking, bumping, and the gun - the most common non skilled attacks. Also the thin lips will always allow the spools to "work" even with the long key pins. It's a wonder more manufacturers don't apply these principles more often. Regards, Brian.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->That’s a great observation and I agree for the most part. All I can say for sure is that in some of these locks, with the right bitting, they can be a real pig to pick :-)
R. Akers R. Akers 29.08.2018
nice comparison. I love the ff gutting. Others may disagree (strongly...OK let me have it) but I have gutted hundreds of locks, and find little entertainment in that process.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Yeah, me too :-)
Southampton Lock Picking Club Southampton Lock Picking Club 29.08.2018
A very cool comparison video buddy and, nicely picked on both these Yale's my friend ? Think the newer 1star version, has nicer spools in it, but also, with those serrated key pins as an added extra addition, makes for a big step up in security, in comparison to the older two driver spooled pin version. Not a bad lock at all (IMO) and, can be a bugger to open sometimes (depending on the bitting too). Still, a fantastic video mate, love how this was cut in to one video as well (instead of two separate ones) and, just an awesome share my friend. Thanks ????
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->I agree. Sometimes those 1* locks can be a real pig :-)
Gantry Gantry 29.08.2018
Interesting comparison. Quite a difference between the Old and the New! Thanks
Pick Beard Pick Beard 29.08.2018
Nice to see a comparison with similar key bittings.<br />I personally would of liked to have seen the spring comparison as I think (maybe due to age) the springs in the older version were not putting enough pressure on the spools to engage them???<br />Perhaps a spring issue with Yales as a whole, might be an interesting subject matter to further look at????<br />Thanks as usual for making a thought provoking video?????
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Ever though about the springs... ertainly has me thinking now... :-)
Ron Reuwer Ron Reuwer 29.08.2018
Great pick. As usual my brother
Tallan Pick Tallan Pick 28.08.2018
Great double picking and very interesting video, I love the modern Yale spools, they are pretty fun to play with.<br />Thanks for showing ;o)))
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Thanks for watching Tallan :-)
Julian Shaw Julian Shaw 28.08.2018
now I understand why I&#39;m struggling with the Yale 1* I have. I&#39;ll put it in my &#39;return to later&#39; box, once I&#39;ve upped my skill level.
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Keep taking it now and again though! :-)
?THUMPER? Lock Picking ?THUMPER? Lock Picking 28.08.2018
Very cool pick brother, love the pins in the second lock
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Me too :-)
LockPicking Patrolman LockPicking Patrolman 28.08.2018
Great video ??? Very cool to see those double spools come stock!
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->They look great :-)
William Mancel William Mancel 28.08.2018
Nice comparison. Unusual looking drivers in the one star.
tonyholt90 tonyholt90 28.08.2018
That was a great video Loved the comparison! And you picked the second Yale with great speed !<br />Nice work....
         Lock Noob Lock Noob 01.09.2018->Yes, that 1* was disappointing quick - unusual for that lock :-)
chris capune chris capune 28.08.2018
Really liked the side by side pick/review! <br />I have some euros coming that are Yale, hope there is a one star in them!!<br />Thanks again. <br />Chris

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67